Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To IT's new members or whomever this concerns:
#21

Her one and only post in UJ today was about me.

I wonder if I can go back to x again yet or if she's going to need to start there again too.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

We're all on the edge of our seats!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

popcorn.

i like how blondie doesnt have stalkerish qualities (read:fucking nutjob) but knows how many times somebody posts and what about.
Reply
#24

:lool:

These two dip shits saying anything interesting?

[Image: IT.png]

Didn't think so.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

christ you're fucking pathetic.
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:Her one and only post in UJ today was about me.

I wonder if I can go back to x again yet or if she's going to need to start there again too.

No, you're perma-banned there. The perma means permanent. As in, you can never go back to X. Not sure why that concept is so difficult to grasp.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

I heard you left too?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

Are you e-stalking me again, goat? Awww!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

gorss!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

Yeah sure, I'm in your dome.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#31

Blondie Wrote:Her one and only post in UJ today was about me.

I wonder if I can go back to x again yet or if she's going to need to start there again too.
Ummmmm, what?? You made this post on March 5th. So, let's go have a look-see at UJ on March 5 to see just what one single post I made about you.......

Let's see. Here is my one post on UJ that day. Sorry, it's not about you.

squirt Wrote:
TheBullDog Wrote:A) I didn't change your av (so once again you made an incorrect assumption)
B) you pick an av to create drama, so you can't claim someone else started the drama.

Bulldog logic>Imagination Land.
ftfy

Holy shit, you're a lunatic.
Reply
#32

squirt Wrote:Ummmmm, what?? You made this post on March 5th. So, let's go have a look-see at UJ on March 5 to see just what one single post I made about you.......

Let's see. Here is my one post on UJ that day. Sorry, it's not about you.



Holy shit, you're a lunatic.


If this is what you come here for stop.I think blondies a piece of shit, I think we all do really but after a while its the same repetitive crap."on this date at uj you said this!" or "you followed me here and said this!".It was funny for the first two weeks because it was two homeless bums on the street arguing over a park bench but now its gotten stale and a little sad.Unless you have something new to add beside your mountain of evidence that blondies a nut(like we needed it) just save it.Lets just settle it by agreeing you both are fucking total losers who take this way to seriously on multiple levels.Deal?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:If this is what you come here for stop.I think blondies a piece of shit, I think we all do really but after a while its the same repetitive crap."on this date at uj you said this!" or "you followed me here and said this!".It was funny for the first two weeks because it was two homeless bums on the street arguing over a park bench but now its gotten stale and a little sad.Unless you have something new to add beside your mountain of evidence that blondies a nut(like we needed it) just save it.Lets just settle it by agreeing you both are fucking total losers who take this way to seriously on multiple levels.Deal?

Not at all what I am here for. I am catching up on a shitload of threads since I've been out of town dealing with stuff. I happened upon that one and responded. I despise liars.

p.s. Fuck you.
Reply
#34

Deal?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Fuck you. I've responded to a number of things that I've missed while away. I'll decide to whom and what I wish to respond.
Reply
#36

I just don't give a fuck about what someone said about you at uselessjunk.com.Nobody does.You two are fucking twins.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:I just don't give a fuck about what someone said about you at uselessjunk.com.Nobody does.You two are fucking twins.

I know you don't fucking care. Get off my nuts.
Reply
#38

See "get off my nuts" is your version of blondies "get of my tip".Twins I tell you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

Also I would just shut the fuck up.This isnt blondie your trying to outwit here.Just take my advice and simmer down.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

Hey which two members use their signatures to try to win some petty forum fight?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM
5 Members online
leucetios
Last Post by BIRD33
07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-12-2007, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)