Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wonder if my doctor likes how I take my meds???
#41

Banana Wrote:Circle gets the square!

I'm glad we agree on something.
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm glad we agree on something.

We agree on lots of things. Like, babies suck.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

Banana Wrote:We agree on lots of things. Like, babies suck.

and wives don't.
Reply
#44

Banana Wrote:We agree on lots of things. Like, babies suck.

Geezus fuck you are a mess.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#45

Anhil8tor Wrote:I am pretty positive I am the only normal person here.

You're one and there's only a few around so enjoy it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#46

who are the others?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Blondie Wrote:Geezus fuck you are a mess.

Get off my tip! Retard. :lool:

http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?49...post503361

Anhil8tor Wrote:[SIZE="4"]kids suck right?[/size]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#48

WoolyGoat Wrote:who are the others?

If you have to ask, you ain't it.

And Banana - I totally agree that babies suck. A lot of my fellow March '09 mommies are sad their babies are growing up, but I'm ecstatic my dude is becoming a person now instead of a baby.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#49

Both Jimmy and I can't wait until he's older. The sentiment is shared with all of our friends who have kids. 2 is optimal. you'll start enjoying him so much more when he can really communicate with you. Babies are tough, because they're boring and demanding. Kids are $$$$

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#50

I hang out with my friend's 2.5 year old and she cracks me up with the stuff she says, I can't wait to hear it come out of Chance's mouth. His 1 year bday was Weds, his big b-day bash is tomorrow, I'm halfway there!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#51

leeman Wrote:I'm downing Citodons (US Vicodines) and Salazopyrin with beers ....'



I feel good so far ... :insert MN smilie here:
Oh boy.
Reply
#52

Has Lee been back since this thread? :S

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#53

JCW Wrote:Has Lee been back since this thread? :S

No idea, but I sure hope he doesn't continue with the pain meds and alcohol for long.
Reply
#54

squirt Wrote:No idea, but I sure hope he doesn't continue with the pain meds and alcohol for long.

I like your sig homley ass, I think I'll take you up on it!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#55

JCW Wrote:Has Lee been back since this thread? :S

HE LIVES!!! 'Cause he answered my PM.
Reply
#56

I actually went and checked after I posted that and saw he'd at least been reading threads. Stop scaring us, Lee!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#57

squirt Wrote:HE LIVES!!! 'Cause he answered my PM.

"No I don't give a shit about Blondie"


Good for him.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#58

Just got my last pack of Vics...

100 of them ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#59

When's the surgery?
Reply
#60

bam Wrote:When's the surgery?

Dunno yet ...

Gonna have an MRI first ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
spyware doctor
genry-morgan
Last Post by genry-morgan
09-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2006, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)