Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kermit Likes some grooming (NSFW)
#1

[Image: shaving01.jpg]

[Image: shaving02.jpg]

[Image: shaving06.jpg]
Reply
#2

Oh my.
Reply
#3

[Image: shaving07.jpg]

[Image: shaving08.jpg]

[Image: shaving09.jpg]

I love you.
Reply
#4

that was one hairy wookie
Reply
#5

nice!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Nice of you to have bookmarked my old threads
Reply
#7

1999 called it wants it's sexual kermit back
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)