Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wonder if my doctor likes how I take my meds???
#21

well aren't you special...
Reply
#22

If you take enough tramadol, it's a lot like morphine or heroin.
Reply
#23

Peace out bitches.
Reply
#24

spunky Wrote:well aren't you special...

No you're "special"

In a big way.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

Is hat scum bag Bird still trying to get my attention? :lool:

I bet his dick gets rock hard when I log on.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:No you're "special"

In a big way.

my special can kick your specials fat ass...
Reply
#27

Yeah, I'm really fat.

Sigh.

I'm completely surrounded by idiots.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#28

i said your specials...
Reply
#29

Sigh.


*you're

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

not i meant your, not you're, reading comprehension isn't your forte eh?
Reply
#31

My specials?

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

my special can kick your special's fat ass, just as it was typed...


grammatically it was typed wrong but i corrected it this time, see what i did there?
Reply
#33

I am pretty positive I am the only normal person here.
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:I am pretty positive I am the only normal person here.

Circle gets the square!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

I know I'm not normal.
Reply
#36

leeman Wrote:Smirnoff counts???

Leemans last post.He died, friends.So whats everyone doing this weekend?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Leemans last post.He died, friends.So whats everyone doing this weekend?

I propose that we meet by leeman's house to get his stash of unfinished meds and maybe one or two cool stuff that he has.

later we will burn the house.

please fill the form below so I can prepare some sammiches :

Will be here :

[] only for the looting
[] loot + repaint the toilets
[] only the bonfire
[] gimme the complete pack : loot/toilet defacing/bonfire
Reply
#38

Loot + bonfire here... who repaints toilets after someone dies?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#39

JCW Wrote:who repaints toilets after someone dies?

Yes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#40

who repaints toilets at all?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
spyware doctor
genry-morgan
Last Post by genry-morgan
09-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2006, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)