Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wonder if my doctor likes how I take my meds???
#1

I'm downing Citodons (US Vicodines) and Salazopyrin with beers ....'



I feel good so far ... :insert MN smilie here:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Be careful Lee
Reply
#3

Are you sure that's a good combo?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

I read Mrs. Elizabeth from the old WWF died the same way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I read Mrs. Elizabeth from the old WWF died the same way.

Noice!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Are you sure that's a good combo?

I feel top of thje worled ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Just be careful
Reply
#8

I'm kinda tired .....


Wuold love to sleep..........

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Do me a favor and don't kick the bucket
Reply
#10

As GM of this site I order you to stop being a pussy and drink hard alcohol.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:As GM of this site I order you to stop being a pussy and drink hard alcohol.

Smirnoff counts???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Do not do that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

i like the way you take your meds, no that's not it, i'd like to take your meds, yeah that's it...
Reply
#14

ph will be here shortly.
Reply
#15

I think I could handle a vicodin right now. Not mixing it with booze though.
Reply
#16

I always found Vicodins weak.Someone gave me some Tramadol(sp) and I took 3 or 4 at one time and I was kicking ass and taking names.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Great thread.

thanks for confirming I'm the only normal person here.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#18

is it any wonder one of the similar threads is

"Who likes anal?"
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:Great thread.

thanks for confirming I'm the only normal person here.

Post of 2010?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:Great thread.

thanks for confirming I'm the only normal person here.

nice one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
spyware doctor
genry-morgan
Last Post by genry-morgan
09-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2006, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)