Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6

I'd like to move my masterpiece to a page that doesnt have TD's pictures taking away from it.This post is just to get to page 7 so I can do so.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:'Sup pot? You have no idea what you're talking about or what I've been through either. You don't even know me yet you pass judgement all fucking day. If I was your mother, I'd kill myself too. Suck on that whore.

How 'bout you pretend you are, and do it anyways?
Reply

[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]

My only regret in all of this is the fans of the singer blondie will search for her videos and be confused by this.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Despite my best efforts, this thread is still alive.

Le' Sigh....

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]

My only regret in all of this is the fans of the singer blondie will search for her videos and be confused by this.

Blondie isn't a singer, Blondie is a band. Debby Harry is the singer. :S

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Its Debora Harry since you're nit picking.Also if the band broke up could they continue on without their blond lead singer?No.She is the blondie of blondie.Shocked I had to explain this intricate detail of pop music history.

See You In Toledo
Reply

bird33 just got ryan miller'd.
Reply

Is that good or bad?

See You In Toledo
Reply

i have no idea. i havent been here since the hockey game and i just wanted to be the first to drop that little nugget. take it at face value.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Its Debora Harry since you're nit picking.Also if the band broke up could they continue on without their blond lead singer?No.She is the blondie of blondie.Shocked I had to explain this intricate detail of pop music history.

Dude, Debby/Debbie is short for DeboraH. She went by both regularly, even her Wiki page is title "Debbie Harry". :S

But the rest of your statement is pretty accurate. Blondie would cease to exist without Ms. Harry.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

bird33 just got sidney crosby'd!!!!
Reply

CT280 Wrote:bird33 just got sidney crosby'd!!!!

Oh Snap(shot)!
Reply

When one of you guys breathes life into a creative master piece I'll take you seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i guess i could retell my boner and jizz inducing anal thermometer story again.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:When one of you guys breathes life into a creative master piece I'll take you seriously.

Fair enough.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:When one of you guys breathes life into a creative master piece I'll take you seriously.

I'll give ya that.

I'm fucked. :S
Reply

I'm pretty sure we all are.
Reply

hi

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Pickle Wrote:How 'bout you pretend you are, and do it anyways?

If I raised a child as hateful and nasty as you, I would be gutted.

I can't say I blame the woman.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Classy as always.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)