03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I'd like to move my masterpiece to a page that doesnt have TD's pictures taking away from it.This post is just to get to page 7 so I can do so.
See You In Toledo
Blondie Wrote:'Sup pot? You have no idea what you're talking about or what I've been through either. You don't even know me yet you pass judgement all fucking day. If I was your mother, I'd kill myself too. Suck on that whore.
BIRD33 Wrote:[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]
My only regret in all of this is the fans of the singer blondie will search for her videos and be confused by this.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:Its Debora Harry since you're nit picking.Also if the band broke up could they continue on without their blond lead singer?No.She is the blondie of blondie.Shocked I had to explain this intricate detail of pop music history.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
CT280 Wrote:bird33 just got sidney crosby'd!!!!
BIRD33 Wrote:When one of you guys breathes life into a creative master piece I'll take you seriously.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:When one of you guys breathes life into a creative master piece I'll take you seriously.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Pickle Wrote:How 'bout you pretend you are, and do it anyways?
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?