Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I've update it to youtube.motherfucking computer savvy.
[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]
See You In Toledo
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 03:29 AM by
BIRD33.)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
blondies mom does her laundry?
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Had to rewatch it... that's just fucking funny right there. I don't care who you are.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Didn't watch.
Now I know why Pickle posted as "apple" it certainly doesn't fall far from the tree.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Wait. Did he actually spend time making that?
I fucking own Bird.
Edit- ok I saw it.
She didn't want me to take care of her child you fucking retards. The child has a family. She left her with me when she killed herself and I kept her for about a week. The child didn't know her mom was dead and kept asking for her mom which was pretty much breaking me down each and every time she said "have they found my mom yet?" so I asked my mom to help while I sort of regrouped.
I knew you retards would understand.
Geezus Christ.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 06:23 AM by
Blondie.)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I was seriously concerned you'd never watch it.In a related story my eyes just rolled out of my head. Boy I wish you didnt own me so bad you'd have the guts to not pretend you're not reading my posts.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I'm not going to unignore Bird. I already know I own 95% of his thoughts, day, life..etc.
I'm satisfied with that.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 285
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
stfu and get my luggage out of your trunk, the bellboy's waiting...
Posts: 285
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
things seen, things that have to be cleaned up from the back seat of taxi cab confessions?
Posts: 95
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
Ghey
Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::