Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anything exciting?
#41

We owned the top of the podium.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote:Snarg said I'm still a baby.

did i??
link??

BIRD33 Wrote:To him we are all babies.

speak for yourself, little guy
not all, but we gots plenty to go around
you certainly fit the description

and be careful Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#43

snarg Wrote:did i??
link??

http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?49...post508096



Cry

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#44

snarg Wrote:did i??
link??



speak for yourself, little guy
not all, but we gots plenty to go around
you certainly fit the description

and be careful Wink

Be careful or what?Do I need to teach you another lesson?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?49...post508096



Cry


i don't see where i called you a baby, baby

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#46

snarg Wrote:i don't see where i called you a baby, baby

You called us all babies.

You know what I find funny? I'll show you in a minute.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#47

Banana Wrote:You called us all babies.

You know what I find funny? I'll show you in a minute.

no, i called the babies babies
if you feel you were acting like a baby, OK
it was all the childish rants, did you participate??
normally you don't, i sure ain't going back to check

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#48

snarg Wrote:no, i called the babies babies
if you feel you were acting like a baby, OK
it was all the childish rants, did you participate??
normally you don't, i sure ain't going back to check

Was banning me childish snarg?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:Was banning me childish snarg?

personally, i thought we were playing around
if your racist pal gator did not get involved there would have been no problem whatsoever

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#50

take some responsibility for your actions, q.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

WoolyGoat Wrote:take some responsibility for your actions, q.

just telling you what happened
there was no problems till the cajun got involved

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

banning a respected member of this community was not a problem?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#53

WoolyGoat Wrote:banning a respected member of this community was not a problem?

he was off for minutes
he enjoyed it
get a grip, it gives him big bode Rolleyes

don't act like this has never happened

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#54

Still not sure why its not childish if we all can't do the same back to you.Don't worry snarg, we get it and you get it but that darn pride of yours won't let you acknowledge it.We all know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

i just don't get why he's putting this all on g8tor.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

WoolyGoat Wrote:i just don't get why he's putting this all on g8tor.

What else can he say?I schooled him by baiting him into banning twice and I wasnt even around to feel his wrath the second banning.I think 8 did the right thing but I may be biased.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

I can ban snarg, for fun?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

someone would have bode, i think.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#59

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
thanks for the schooling, tweetster

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#60

I'm heading to Jackson this weekend. The hometown of TammyC
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 06:21 AM
Last Post by trouble
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Last Post by Cornelius
09-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-20-2004, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)