Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

An exciting new game : name the IT'er/CF'er/WTF'er/UJ'er
#1

Well you got the trick.

we start with an easy one : the two or three to be named are situated at the right of the picture (the two who looks their cell phone). Eventually there are some extra points for the exotic dancer.

for example : we got

IT :

-michman
-tom
-exotic = paddy (after he shaved his baby face)

WTF

-fukass
-tom
-exotic = paddy (after he shaved his baby face)


Attached Files
.jpg 644_vs76639e.jpg Size: 41.28 KB  Downloads: 20
Reply
#2

I completely would play if I knew what you were going on about.
Reply
#3

StreetLight Wrote:I completely would play if I knew what you were going on about.

I'll punch you in the throat.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:I'll punch you in the throat.

This game is looking up.
Reply
#5

StreetLight Wrote:This game is looking up.

you look it rough eh.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:you look it rough eh.

Nothing wrong with a little donkey punch now and again.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)