Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6
#81

That little girl didn't know and it wasn't my place to tell her. I did the best I could with what I had, the fact that you post hate hate hate hate hate..is no longer a surprise to me.

Sad.


Anyone who sees their mothers suicide as "a gift" is FUCKED UP.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#82

You bite your fucking tongue, bitch. You have no idea what you're talking about or what we've been through.

You think I was all 'hate, hate, hate' before? The only reason I did was because you're a dumb bitch who'd bite the bait - everyone else here can take it and dish it but you just melt and send e-mails and pm's to anyone you think might listen to your psychosis. Now you've given me a real reason to spew hatred for you. If you think shit was bad before, you're in for a treat.

Also, it was Banana who posted that it was a gift - you just called my sister fucked up, you dumb cunt.

Strike three.
Reply
#83

you children should grow up and stop the stupidity

all of you
nothing like a bunch of self-important little babies

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#84

I have lived to see the day snarg calls someone else self important.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#85

i have lived to see the day tweety can be summoned any time of the day or night ('sup goat)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#86

do not 'sup me

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#87

WoolyGoat Wrote:do not 'sup me

you're not the boss of me ><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#88

snarg Wrote:you're not the boss of me ><

Actually since he's still a mod here and you shit the bed he kind of is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#89

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually since he's still a mod here and you shit the bed he kind of is.

high five!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#90

WoolyGoat Wrote:high five!

Low five for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#91

Blondie Wrote:That little girl didn't know and it wasn't my place to tell her. I did the best I could with what I had, the fact that you post hate hate hate hate hate..is no longer a surprise to me.

Sad.


Anyone who sees their mothers suicide as "a gift" is FUCKED UP.

About as "FUCKED UP" as suggesting a person deserved getting cancer because they were mean to you on the internet? Hey, wasn't your mom really ill a while back? Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#92

snarg Wrote:you children should grow up and stop the stupidity

all of you
nothing like a bunch of self-important little babies

:loool: Ok, dad.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#93

UJ banning threads are always fresh!


Sin
2004

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#94

Vitamin E Wrote:UJ banning threads are always fresh!


Sin
2004


if ya left out banning, your statement would still work...
Reply
#95

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually since he's still a mod here and you shit the bed he kind of is.


ooops, wrong again
no big surprise,eh?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#96

I can see both sides of this. I really think it depends on the family dynamic and how much the person’s behavior prior to the suicide played a part in their lives. I can see how some people would consider a suicide to be a burden lifted. When someone is mentally ill, it’s difficult to deal with not only for them, but for their loved ones. At the same time, I can see how a suicide in the family would be devastating. Again, personally, I think it depends on the family dynamic and how that person’s pre-suicide behavior played out in other people’s lives. Suicides are tough either way.
Reply
#97

bam Wrote:I can see both sides of this. I really think it depends on the family dynamic and how much the person’s behavior prior to the suicide played a part in their lives. I can see how some people would consider a suicide to be a burden lifted. When someone is mentally ill, it’s difficult to deal with not only for them, but for their loved ones. At the same time, I can see how a suicide in the family would be devastating. Again, personally, I think it depends on the family dynamic and how that person’s pre-suicide behavior played out in other people’s lives. Suicides are tough either way.

It can also be both.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#98

Banana Wrote:It can also be both.

Good point. It can be both.
Reply
#99

Through the magic of computer animation I have recreated a heart wrenching moment in blondies past.

[video=youtube;ls2QqsCVgpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2QqsCVgpE[/video]


This thing is keeping my friends and I busy bringing past debacles and personal failings back to life.

See You In Toledo
Reply

holy shit

:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)