Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anything exciting?
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:It never made it to the submit post action it was so unbecoming of a class individual like myself.A preemptive deletion if you will.

you've taken away some of my amusement.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

Its called growing up, banana.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Its called growing up, banana.

Snarg said I'm still a baby.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Snarg said I'm still a baby.

To him we are all babies.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

I'm gonna trade in some video games. Do some touch ups around the house to put it up for sale soon. Take down my Christmas lights. That's about all I've got planned.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#26

I got $27 for Borderlands the other day.I bought Tropico 3.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Best Buy up here has a 3 day deal where you can trade in 2 games for Bad Company 2. I'm getting rid of Batman and Animal Crossing. (don't ask).

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#28

Jimmy Wrote:I'm gonna trade in some video games. Do some touch ups around the house to put it up for sale soon. Take down my Christmas lights. That's about all I've got planned.

We're also going to Eddie Bauer

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#29

Not a fan of bad company 2.Looks like a rip off of all the other shooter games.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Jimmy Wrote:I'm gonna trade in some video games.

Pork Chop is bringing back GTA too.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Not a fan of bad company 2.Looks like a rip off of all the other shooter games.

I can't say I'm super excited about it, but it's 69.99 and trading Batman and a wii game is a pretty good deal. Plus the guys at work have bought it and I'll probably play it online with them.

banana, when did you talk to Pork Chop?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#32

Do you guys have game stops or other used game stores up there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

They operate as EB games here. They are generally a rip-off. Future Shop, Best Buy and the video rental stores (Blockbuster, Rogers) have better trade in deals.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#34

Jimmy Wrote:I can't say I'm super excited about it, but it's 69.99 and trading Batman and a wii game is a pretty good deal. Plus the guys at work have bought it and I'll probably play it online with them.

banana, when did you talk to Pork Chop?

Today. He wants his GH back. He's also pissed at you about baseball. I think he needs a hug. He said he'd cry a tear the first time he looks at the field and you're not there. I think he also suggested that we stop having sex. He might want you.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

I told him I'd be there when I could. Supposedly there's new people.

Anyway I'm going to the bank so I'm coming home to get those games.

See you in a bit.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#36

Bird- For the record, when I said "don't leave me here with Bird" I was kidding. If CT or Banana or Blondie had been the only ones here, I would've said the same thing about them.
Reply
#37

But not Jimmy cause I'm Gold like Team Canada.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#38

bam Wrote:Bird- For the record, when I said "don't leave me here with Bird" I was kidding. If CT or Banana or Blondie had been the only ones here, I would've said the same thing about them.

You don't mean that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

Banana Wrote:You don't meant that.

I do! And you know I adore you!
Reply
#40

Jimmy Wrote:But not Jimmy cause I'm Gold like Team Canada.

If you would've been the only other person in here with me, it would've said "don't leave me here with Jimmy who's gold like Team Canada". For reals. Okay, I may not have said the last part out loud, but be assured- I would've been thinking it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 06:21 AM
Last Post by trouble
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Last Post by Cornelius
09-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-20-2004, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)