Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One more demand
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually he's the guy making you look like a bitch.Who runs leeman town?Snarg runs leeman town.

Yeah....


At least he pays for his keys....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#62

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually he's the guy making you look like a bitch.Who runs leeman town?Snarg runs leeman town.

Is "town" a euphemism for something else? I am just curious.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#63

Also whats up with this Blondie\BEW fall from grace?Can someone give me the cliff notes since Wooley Goat, Phoenix forums coolest member, is not around?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

leucifer Wrote:Is "town" a euphemism for something else? I am just curious.

Its a quote from a movie.Leave me alone.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

leeman Wrote:Yeah....


At least he pays for his keys....

How much does it cost a year for me to get you to go against your principals?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

BIRD33 Wrote:How much does it cost a year for me to get you to go against your principals?

I like the part where you imply leeman has principals

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#67

BIRD33 Wrote:How much does it cost a year for me to get you to go against your principals?

Give me an offer...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#68

leeman Wrote:Give me an offer...

I'll send your Dora's tits.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#69

Just lame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

He offered to sell me this site for FOUR THOUSAND dollars once.

Gotta give the guy an A for effort.
Reply
#71

Blondie Wrote:He offered to sell me this site for FOUR THOUSAND dollars once.

Gotta give the guy an A for effort.

If you don't aim high you'll only hit a laid off former american wanna be messican.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#72

Don't talk about my friends like that.
Reply
#73

Blondie Wrote:Don't talk about my friends like that.

FCB ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#74

leeman Wrote:FCB ????

Bring him back!!!
Reply
#75

Just so we're clear.

Guy who basically never abandoned this place < guy who buy viagra via amazon and leaves for months at a time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

E < Clay ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#77

pretty funny guys
sort of old school
tweety's bitterness is not charming though
maybe he needs another time out??

really good read, all in all
sorry i missed the fun

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#78

snarg Wrote:pretty funny guys
sort of old school
tweety's bitterness is not charming though
maybe he needs another time out??

really good read, all in all
sorry i missed the fun


Snarg you don't have the balls to do it again.You'd have to hide out for 3 days again you fucking pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fem
08-05-2004, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)