Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Hey lee,
Can we get Sassy back, so at least someone is posting?
PS:- Fuck you, CT.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey Lee the guy who is here 3 weeks a year has a problem with how busy it is.Please get on that.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Hey Lee the guy who is here 3 weeks a year has a problem with how busy it is.Please get on that.
Maybe if he implemented some of my suggestions I'd be here four weeks a year, ever thought about that?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Maybe thats why he hasnt implemented anything.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe thats why he hasnt implemented anything.
That hurt. I'm going away until March.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Lee killed Sassy.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Maybe he could stop monitoring us for a sec and throw up some new threads.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Lee killed Sassy.
Was in in a fit of erotic-asphyxiation?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leucifer Wrote:Was in in a fit of erotic-asphyxiation?
That woud be UDC's thing. Lee prefers more dangerous activities.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:That woud be UDC's thing. Lee prefers more dangerous activities.
Like stepping out of speed boats at 80 mph.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
leucifer Wrote:Like stepping out of speed boats at 80 mph.
Hey I only did that twice ...............
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Hey I only did that twice ...............
Cause the first time didn't hurt nearly enough?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
leucifer Wrote:Cause the first time didn't hurt nearly enough?
:$
I still got insurance..................
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I love the suspense of the red X smilies.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:I love the suspense of the red X smilies.
What smilie is missing??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I love the suspense of the red X smilies.
We see them all fine. Those are the smilies that are "too hot for Canada". Sorry.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:What smilie is missing??
Real funny ><
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leucifer Wrote:We see them all fine. Those are the smilies that are "too hot for Canada". Sorry.
:fuckyou:
Can you see that one, Leu?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:Real funny ><
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote::melt:
Can you see that one, Leu?
Yup, that shows up just fine.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.