Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One more demand
#41

leeman Wrote:I just upload them ...

And Oriental is not n***er....

If you're chinese it is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:If you're chinese it is.

Is is deraugatory? I know it's incorrect, but is it considered a racist term?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:If you're chinese it is.

Well she's dead so....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#44

Banana Wrote:Is is deraugatory? I know it's incorrect, but is it considered a racist term?

Oriental is for rugs and vases.Yes it is considered racist.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

leeman Wrote:Well she's dead so....

WIN!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#46

My point was more about the special rules some people get to roll with here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

I believe they are called AZN.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#48

Jimmy Wrote:I believe they are called AZN.

Azerbadjan ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:My point was more about the special rules some people get to roll with here.

Can I get a list of these special rules? I wanna make sure I don't step on the wrong toes, or that I abuse any inadvertent power I might have.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#50

leucifer Wrote:Can I get a list of these special rules? I wanna make sure I don't step on the wrong toes, or that I abuse any inadvertent power I might have.

1. If you are snarg you can ban people for no reason.

2. Once you ban someone for no reason you must hide out for a few days while people complain as to why you were allowed to do something that is pretty much bullshit.

3. Be old and annoying so nobody really wants to take the issue up with you because you're a pain in the ass to deal with.

4. Once the complaining dies down resume doing things other people would lose their keys over.

5. Repeat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:1. If you are snarg you can ban people for no reason.

2. Once you ban someone for no reason you must hide out for a few days while people complain as to why you were allowed to do something that is pretty much bullshit.

3. Be old and annoying so nobody really wants to take the issue up with you because you're a pain in the ass to deal with.

4. Once the complaining as dies down resume doing things other people would lose their keys over.

5. Repeat.
you forgot the part about reading PM's.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#52

Banana Wrote:you forgot the part about reading PM's.

Key sharing ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#53

Banana Wrote:you forgot the part about reading PM's.

I've been assured he can't do that so I'll keep that out.He does read shit I delete and asks for comment about it!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

This place is still mre readable than califorums.com.

I mean x or whatever they call it.

I for one, am grateful lee.
Reply
#55

leeman Wrote:Key sharing ??

we are talking only about snarg

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#56

Banana Wrote:we are talking only about snarg

Invention of wheel....?
First incontinent diaper..?
First alzheimer patient..?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#57

prune juice with every meal

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

Actually he's the guy making you look like a bitch.Who runs leeman town?Snarg runs leeman town.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Lived with Monks.

There's something to be said for that.

What...not really sure.
Reply
#60

Younger than BEW.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fem
08-05-2004, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)