01-28-2010, 05:09 PM
bam Wrote:Soooo, can they only see text or can they see photos too?
I've been assured that they can't read PM's.8's fucking with you.
Snarg still goes too far with his "powers" though.
See You In Toledo
bam Wrote:Soooo, can they only see text or can they see photos too?
BIRD33 Wrote:I've been assured that they can't read PM's.8's fucking with you.
Snarg still goes too far with his "powers" though.
leeman Wrote:ONLY way to read someones PM's would be resetting the users PWD and logging in as the one.
And the logfile that stores such things can ONLY be read by me.
bam Wrote:lee- that's what i was hoping. i run a board for an organization and i could read pm's if i wanted to, but i never have
bam Wrote:lee- that's what i was hoping. i run a board for an organization and i could read pm's if i wanted to, but i never have
leeman Wrote:What board engine do you use ???
BIRD33 Wrote:Not even when you're hopped up on Special K?
bam Wrote:phpbb
leeman Wrote:Either really old version or modded so you CAN read their PM's.
bam Wrote:lee- I just checked- I can still look at PMs if I wanted to. Just have to go through mysql databases.
leucifer Wrote:Now that I am posting again, my new rule is that any thread that's over 1 page in length is too long for me to read and get up to speed on. I still wan to contribute though, so I will just post completely unrelated stuff in those threads. Thanks for reading.
leeman Wrote:What tool? PhPMyadmin ?
Encrypt the tables
leeman Wrote:This is news how?