Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

we have a night crew now?
#21

bam Wrote:Soooo, can they only see text or can they see photos too?

I've been assured that they can't read PM's.8's fucking with you.

Snarg still goes too far with his "powers" though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

That's good lol
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:I've been assured that they can't read PM's.8's fucking with you.

Snarg still goes too far with his "powers" though.

ONLY way to read someones PM's would be resetting the users PWD and logging in as the one.

And the logfile that stores such things can ONLY be read by me.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

leeman Wrote:ONLY way to read someones PM's would be resetting the users PWD and logging in as the one.

And the logfile that stores such things can ONLY be read by me.

and we all know snarg wouldn't do that Rolleyes
Reply
#25

lee- that's what i was hoping. i run a board for an organization and i could read pm's if i wanted to, but i never have
Reply
#26

bam Wrote:lee- that's what i was hoping. i run a board for an organization and i could read pm's if i wanted to, but i never have

What board engine do you use ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

bam Wrote:lee- that's what i was hoping. i run a board for an organization and i could read pm's if i wanted to, but i never have

Not even when you're hopped up on Special K?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:What board engine do you use ???

phpbb
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Not even when you're hopped up on Special K?

lol I haven't done that shit in a long time
Reply
#30

bam Wrote:phpbb

Either really old version or modded so you CAN read their PM's.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

leeman Wrote:Either really old version or modded so you CAN read their PM's.

No, it's the newest version- it's 3.0.6 I think. I may not be able to read pms on the new version- I upgraded back in July (from 2.0 something or other) and haven't looked into it because I don't want to read them you know. I don't have many mods in the forum, it's pretty basic.
Reply
#32

Why havent we been invited to Bam's board?Are you embarrassed by us?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Not embarassed at all- it's just a completely different board. It's for a veterans organization.
Reply
#34

lee- I just checked- I can still look at PMs if I wanted to. Just have to go through mysql databases.
Reply
#35

bam Wrote:lee- I just checked- I can still look at PMs if I wanted to. Just have to go through mysql databases.

What tool? PhPMyadmin ?

Encrypt the tables Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#36

Now that I am posting again, my new rule is that any thread that's over 1 page in length is too long for me to read and get up to speed on. I still wan to contribute though, so I will just post completely unrelated stuff in those threads. Thanks for reading.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#37

leucifer Wrote:Now that I am posting again, my new rule is that any thread that's over 1 page in length is too long for me to read and get up to speed on. I still wan to contribute though, so I will just post completely unrelated stuff in those threads. Thanks for reading.

This is news how?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

leeman Wrote:What tool? PhPMyadmin ?

Encrypt the tables Wink

Yep, phpmyadmin

Shoot, I learn as I go lol
Reply
#39

leeman Wrote:This is news how?

It's news to Bam. She doesn't know me.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#40

This is true, I don't
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)