Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:i think you ran off all the other members.
What members ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Known problems.
1. Quick navigation
2. Path for slimies
If your avatard is fukked up .. re upload one.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I no like the idea that I have to click "remember me" to stay logged in. :ct:
Fix it?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I have no PM's, ergo my PM box must be disabled. :ct:
Fix it?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Can't see the button to edit signature. :ct:
Fix it?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cucumber Wrote:Can't see the button to edit signature. :ct:
Fix it?
Settings ... Up right.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Danke
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WoolyGoat Wrote:so you fags see my address and stuff? do you get my credit card info too? sweet deal 
I don't see address or creditcard.
I see an order of items and value nothing else.
Now fukk off.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:christ.
just nana or cucumber here. thanks
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Instead of the two clicks it took to edit a post it only takes one now.Fix that shit.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 255
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2008
Reputation:
0
I logged in and got a white screen o' nothing. Had to peel back the web address to get to the home page. This could also be because I'm not that bright.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Good to see lolly kicking round.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
im pretty sure i want you to suck my dick.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
oops. timing is so important here.