Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ITT: BIRD33 cries about Dwight Howard...
#41

I keep pushing.Had the Celts -4 last night but the Rockets +9 as well.

Kobe threw a blatant elbow at Artest but he won't get suspended for it.Its a joke.

Lakers are -1.5 right now in Houston.I think I like that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

[Image: 720-Crystal.embedded.prod_affiliate.58.jpg]


This is Dirk Nowitski's 37 year old girlfriend who he knocked up and had arrested on warrants.Germans arent weird at all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

Took the Cav's -7.5 and won.

Not sure about who to take today.

Cav's -10 Vs Atl

Den +1.5 Vs. Dal

Tomorrow

Lakers -12 Vs. Houston

How many teams get blown out and then are favored by 12 then next game?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

Took Atlanta and pushed and lost on Denver.Nuggets pussed out the last 5 minutes of the game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

I know I'm late on this but Adios Los Celtics.

Game 7 in your own bldg and you get blown out by 17?

They have to give it one more run with KG next year but its all but over.

Rondo, Rondo, Rondo.Maybe you want to take 1000 18 foot jump shots a day over the summer because your shit has been figured out.He's the early version of Tony Parker right now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

they just ran out of gas...game 7 was barely watchable.

parker turned out ok.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Remember when the Rockets had barkley, Clyde Drexler and Hakeem and didnt win shit?Welcome to that point in your franchise Boston.

Fascinating matchups going on in the two series.The Lakers are soft after Kobe.Gasol might be allergic to large black men because Nene seems to control the paint pretty well against him.Two months ago I would have put a grand on the Lakers getting to the finals but now I'd only put a $100 on it.Is there anybody who looks like he hates his teammates more then Kobe when things are going bad?Thats the difference between him and Lebron.Lebron is a leader by picking his guys up when they are down.Kobe leads by fear of him yelling at you.

Orlando presents a lot of tough matchups the Cav's didnt have to deal with in the first two cupcake series.Howard absolutely controls the paint.I agree with Simmons that the Cav's need to force Howard to beat them and shut down Turkalo and Lewis.I like the Cav's in 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

how good would Howard be if he had an offensive move that wasn't a dunk?

Perkins did a great job on him defensively, but Howard's going to eat Ilgauskas and Varejao alive.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#49

He's good but without the threat of those outside shooters he'd be done.Its not like they can actually throw it down in the post to him and expect him to make a shot.He's more of a offensive rebounder and put back specialist.Cleveland is weak on the inside but I'd still make Howard take all the shots.Every big shot for Orlando in the playoffs has been a 3.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

live by the 3, die by the 3.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)