Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

isnt this lovely :)
#21

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Mar 12 2004, 04:58 PM
you calmed down yet sexy?????
im a wee bit better
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Mar 13 2004, 02:09 AM

hmmm arent u married?
I'm not Wink Rolleyes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+Mar 12 2004, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ Mar 12 2004, 08:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@Mar 13 2004, 02:09 AM

hmmm arent u married?
I'm not Wink Rolleyes [/b][/quote]
It is against ethics for Einsteins and Admins to co-habitate...
Reply
#24

Quote:Originally posted by Firemanz84+Mar 13 2004, 02:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Firemanz84 @ Mar 13 2004, 02:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Mar 12 2004, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@Mar 13 2004, 02:09 AM
[b]
hmmm arent u married?
I'm not Wink Rolleyes [/b]
It is against ethics for Einsteins and Admins to co-habitate... [/b][/quote]
NO

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+Mar 12 2004, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ Mar 12 2004, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by Firemanz84@Mar 13 2004, 02:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Mar 12 2004, 08:10 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@Mar 13 2004, 02:09 AM
[b]
hmmm arent u married?
I'm not Wink Rolleyes [/b]
It is against ethics for Einsteins and Admins to co-habitate... [/b]
NO [/b][/quote]
...shoulda' read the fine print...
Reply
#26

LOL .... yes .....

*note to self ....*





*write fine print*

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+Mar 12 2004, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ Mar 12 2004, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Mar 12 2004, 05:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Mar 12 2004, 04:57 PM
[b]<!--QuoteBegin-jimmygone@Mar 12 2004, 03:43 PM
[b] YOU are mad at men?  Wink You're the one steppin out on me with MT.  :angry:

:lol:  :lol:
stepping out on u? how so[/b]
I thought we had something. sniff. Then I see you with all these other guys. How could you? I mean really, How COULD you? [/b]
hmmm arent u married? [/b][/quote]
Oh so now you're questioning my morals?!? This could get ugly. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#28

Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone+Mar 12 2004, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimmygone @ Mar 12 2004, 08:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Mar 12 2004, 06:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Mar 12 2004, 05:04 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@Mar 12 2004, 04:57 PM
[b]<!--QuoteBegin-jimmygone@Mar 12 2004, 03:43 PM
[b] YOU are mad at men?  Wink You're the one steppin out on me with MT.  :angry:

:lol:  :lol:
stepping out on u? how so[/b]
I thought we had something. sniff. Then I see you with all these other guys. How could you? I mean really, How COULD you? [/b]
hmmm arent u married? [/b]
Oh so now you're questioning my morals?!? This could get ugly. :lol: [/b][/quote]
What is this morals thing...this is the internet...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
01-26-2007, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Blondie
07-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Last Post by your desired user name
03-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
08-29-2004, 06:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)