Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

josh beckett
#1

is better, and cheaper, than cc sabathia.

1 run, 10Ks through 7.




i'll be bumping this thread all season.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

plus he doesnt wear pinstripes.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

thanks mitch

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

I spooked Jamie Moyer when I nodded at him yesterday morning.First pitch he threw landed in the seats.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

racist! reported!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

[Image: t1_beckett-150x150.jpg]

Josh Beckett:
One of the best single game World Series pitching performances ever.

2003, game six and Josh Beckett goes out there and throws a complete game, five hit shutout in Yankee Stadium, helping the Florida Marlins win the championship.
Reply
#7

ESPN is doctoring the record books.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

bumpo.
Reply
#9

what happend vs the angels?
Reply
#10

he threw at Abreu's face because he's a douchebag.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

Who's a douchebag?Please write better.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

he threw at abreau,because abreu asked for time?
and yes who is a douchebag.
Reply
#13

abreu's a douchebag...I know you phags aren't going to disagree there.



the ump shouldn't have granted time, that was the problem.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

I didnt see the play.Abreu takes his time up there.What was the issue, that he called time too late?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Was he the bloody sock douchebag or was that an entirely different douchebag?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

he called time pretty late, beckett had just begun to throw, and the ump granted time.

beckett threw anyway, as many pitchers do, he just threw it pretty high and tight. benches cleared, etc. etc.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

i think standing and gloating over an hr should get one in the earhole.abreu is an idiot, not sure warranted at this time.
Reply
#18

Harry Kalas is going to die.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

RIP Harry the K.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

a local company that i know used him for voice over work in late 80's. they asked him what he thought seperated him from other broadcasters. he said your looking at it. he was holding a cup of coffee and a cigarette.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
05-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-23-2005, 06:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)