Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

you fantasy league guys
#21

do lebanese people smell? fucking brazilians do.
Reply
#22

Vit E obsesses about fantasy football.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#23

Cucumber Wrote:They're probably not his.

I hear the ugly one might be.
Reply
#24

snarg Wrote:if you are a partner, all the better
jr. partner, i'm sure
i hope you have a good contract and a better lawyer

as for the lift, yeah
when people try to steal everything you have worked for, ya gotta pay the lawyers or you lose it all
i paid the price for other people's greed, but i won and got what was mine
now i do charity work when i feel like it
the best part is, in two yrs, you will be providing part of my income Smile
keep up the good work

you should have it so good when you are my age, little guy

In my business I'm the senior partners(one guy) retirement fund.If I don't make money his retirement goes to shit so he needs me more than I'll need him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

i believe part of your story, for sure

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

seagull Wrote:i think flump summed it up, he has better things to do, that involve making money

2 time defending champ, $1500 easy money.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

So, Paddy is turning everyone here into UJ'ers. Who am I?
Reply
#28

Suzy Wrote:So, Paddy is turning everyone here into UJ'ers. Who am I?


Not everybody.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

just the "guilty" ones?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

Paddy Wrote:Not everybody.

I was expecting that, but it's a poor comparison. I'm not dying and I've never had a stuffed bear between my legs. But, pickings are slim, I know.
Reply
#31

Paddy when you quote snarg just leave his name be.You can't turn it into anything more awful than it already is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:just the "guilty" ones?

I sure am glad I wasn't here that day.
Reply
#33

Skulker Wrote:I sure am glad I wasn't here that day.

Sure you were.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#34

oh burn!!1 1!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

I don't even know who that is.
Reply
#36

Skulker Wrote:I don't even know who that is.

Just the biggest douchebag over there. I'm doing my best to line you guys up with the best fit.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

Paddy Wrote:Just the biggest douchebag over there. I'm doing my best to line you guys up with the best fit.

Thanks buddy!


You are always looking out for me. I'm not sure why you, blondie/wooley don't get along.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Last Post by quint
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)