Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..

BIRD33 Wrote:cocoa puffs is an american cereal that had a crazy cartoon bird as the spokesperson.Snarg is that bird.

Gotcha ...


Thanx.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

leeman Wrote:8 is the person who single handily pulls the seriously most $ in to make this cesspool flow.

hello.
Reply

leeman Wrote:8 is the person who single handily pulls the seriously most $ in to make this cesspool flow.

You might have inadvertently hurt his case here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:I don't see animosity so much as calling a spade a spade.

Racist! Reported!
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Racist! Reported!

For fukks sake ...


You want me to really pull the wall at ya ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Flumpers the Tawana Brawley of IT.

You are on your own on that reference, Leeman.

See You In Toledo
Reply

leeman Wrote:For fukks sake ...


You want me to really pull the wall at ya ???

Huh

It's times like these where I really wish

Min svenskspråkiga kompetens inte är så bra, jag har en bra översättning av systemet på datorn.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Flumpers the Tawana Brawley of IT.

You are on your own on that reference, Leeman.

Wasn't she that hot ass chic with the big hair that did the white snake videos and got naked in the bubble boy story? :drool:
Reply

This was brutal to read.

Morfeeuhs,

I know you will be back here later to read what everyone has said about you since you left. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but please post something funny sometime. I will admit 100% that you have a far greater vocabulary than I do. Who gives a fuck? I might have the sweetest dick in town but if I'm not fucking, what good is it? Thanks.


your friend,

mt
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:This was brutal to read.

Morfeeuhs,

I know you will be back here later to read what everyone has said about you since you left. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but please post something funny sometime. I will admit 100% that you have a far greater vocabulary than I do. Who gives a fuck? I might have the sweetest dick in town but if I'm not fucking, what good is it? Thanks.


your friend,

mt

You forgot to mention NCBiker. I love you.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You forgot to mention NCBiker. I love you.

Is he still around?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Is he still around?

I angle every day at UJ for him .... No bites ... I think I need new flies ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Is he still around?

I think so. At least he was still around about a year ago. I think he reads more than he posts now.
Reply

leeman Wrote:I angle every day at UJ for him .... No bites ... I think I need new flies ....

My NCBikwhore troll was $$$$
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I think so. At least he was still around about a year ago. I think he reads more than he posts now.


I call bullshit. I'm betting he's just looking at the pictures.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:This isnt a smelliest vag contest.
Pickle Wrote:I'd win that too.
Cucumber Wrote:You'd have some stiff competition.


Even after humping a fish this chick couldn't compete with you two.
[Image: 1238065048_girl-fish.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

I don't know where to go from here


Cry
Reply

wow
Reply

Yeah ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

how did i miss this the first time?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)