Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..

morfeeuhs Wrote:So egregious is considered a "smart guy" word here?

No but your pathetic attempt at double talk lawyer speak that wouldnt confuse a 5th grader was very telling.

See You In Toledo
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Ok. So I should use a word that is a little smaller and more readily understood, even if there exists a word that is more accurate and precisely depicts what I was trying to say?

Gotcha.

Exactly. We don't need you lying to yourself, what with your 'condition' and all.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:i have no idea what this means. i just think that the general rule is that if you post a pic of yourself then its fair game later.

I don't, however, think that posting a pic that someone emailed you or gave you privately, is okay. but seriously, i dont' know what the "forum" rules are on this shit. I just know that every once in a while someone gets banned for something and then i learn a new rule.

I think that posting a picture of yourself is known as the "Suzy" rule.

Precisely. Paddy has posted his pic, just not here. So it's fair game according to you.

Not speaking of privately passed pics. With you there.

...also in agreement about Suzy. Has she lost her hair and died yet?
Reply

Pickle Wrote:No it's considered a word that someone says when they think they're smart, but no one else does. Please try harder to understand what's going on.
Stop being so capillary. If you could even fensterize half of the pristinity Morph does you'd be malculated as well.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:No but your pathetic attempt at double talk lawyer speak that wouldnt confuse a 5th grader was very telling.

Oh, so egregious is a "lawyer" word now?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:A) I never said Paddy's name was Gavin. You just connected that dot.

B) Gavin/Paddy doesn't have BiPolar as far as I know. That's just me and my real life friend Gavin. You do know that some people have the same name as other people right?

C) I like odd numbers.

You keep setting that bar lower and lower with posts like these.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Pickle Wrote:Exactly. We don't need you lying to yourself, what with your 'condition' and all.

Clearly communicating my thoughts is no lying to myself? Care to take another swing at that one?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Ok. So I should use a word that is a little smaller and more readily understood, even if there exists a word that is more accurate and precisely depicts what I was trying to say?

Gotcha.

Yeah, like when i read your posts I think "ordure", but I say "shit" instead.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:You keep setting that bar lower and lower with posts like these.

Thanks for noticing.
Reply

I like Suzy. A lot. Can't really understand the animosity toward her. She's never been nothin but nice to me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, like when i read your posts I think "ordure", but I say "shit" instead.

No, those would be synonyms.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Oh, so egregious is a "lawyer" word now?

No I'm pretty sure all lawyers would want nothing to do with being associated with you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I like Suzy. A lot. Can't really understand the animosity toward her. She's never been nothin but nice to me.

Who's bitchin about SS?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I like Suzy. A lot. Can't really understand the animosity toward her. She's never been nothin but nice to me.

I had no animosity. I simply did what they asked and dumbed it down.

The real question for people like me and jew would have been phrased

"Anyone hear from her lately? Is she in remission or have things turned for the worse?"
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:No I'm pretty sure all lawyers would want nothing to do with being associated with you.

Oh I get it now. You say I'm double speaking when you double speak. Projection much?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Clearly communicating my thoughts is no lying to myself? Care to take another swing at that one?

You disappoint me. I would appreciate it if you proof-read before you post, you're hard enough to understand without the mistakes.
Reply

Pickle Wrote:You disappoint me. I would appreciate it if you proof-read before you post, you're hard enough to understand without the mistakes.

Eye'll bee shir two dew that gnexght teym
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Eye'll bee shir two dew that gnexght teym

That's better. Now our friends from the south can understand you.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Oh I get it now. You say I'm double speaking when you double speak. Projection much?


My double speak wasnt to help prove a point in that made no sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I like Suzy. A lot. Can't really understand the animosity toward her. She's never been nothin but nice to me.

I don't see animosity so much as calling a spade a spade.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)