Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..

Cucumber Wrote:I'm putting in my vote for Calalily. Chick stuck a remote up her twat and posted a pic off it. How much more insane do you get?

Did this really happen?Is the pic still around?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm more of a 19th Hole kind of guy.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Ana Ng made a fansign for Mag7 using her period blood written on a shower wall.

To tell you the truth, I think that's craaazy as an action, but she's a cool-ass chick in my book.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Did this really happen?Is the pic still around?

I never saw it, but many did. She did it in tribute to Remote Kontroll, I think.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Something tells me Morfeeus imagines himself to be really smart because he knows a lot of words but people who know him roll their eyes as soon as he starts speaking.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:I'm more of a 19th Hole kind of guy.

Thats the name of my favorite black girl strip club in my area.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ana Ng made a fansign for Mag7 using her period blood written on a shower wall.

To tell you the truth, I think that's craaazy as an action, but she's a cool-ass chick in my book.

Yeeeah.....I somehow had hoped that was food colouring. She drew faces in it and shit. Next, Ali posted a pic of her used tampon in her hand. Hard to say which broad is classier.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Yeeeah.....I somehow had hoped that was food colouring. She drew faces in it and shit. Next, Ali posted a pic of her used tampon in her hand. Hard to say which broad is classier.
Ana's hotter, so she's by default classier.

Ali made many harsh comments about peoples' appearance, and then turned out to be a fat acne-riddled pig. Karma is a bitch.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Did this really happen?Is the pic still around?

Yes. It will be posted the same time as Paddy's wedding pics. Since there's a rule here about things like that and all.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Something tells me Morfeeus imagines himself to be really smart because he knows a lot of words but people who know him roll their eyes as soon as he starts speaking.

So egregious is considered a "smart guy" word here?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes. It will be posted the same time as Paddy's wedding pics. Since there's a rule here about things like that and all.

Sounds to me like she posted that pic herself. I think that trumps any rule about not posting pictures.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes. It will be posted the same time as Paddy's wedding pics. Since there's a rule here about things like that and all.


Even you know this isnt the same thing but I guess when you assume we're all as stupid as the chicks who sleep with you it makes sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ana's hotter, so she's by default classier.

Ali made many harsh comments about peoples' appearance, and then turned out to be a fat acne-riddled pig. Karma is a bitch.

Karma didn't do that to her. That's all her parents' fault.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sounds to me like she posted that pic herself. I think that trumps any rule about not posting pictures.

So as long as the pic in question was disseminated by the owner it's cool? Because there are other pics in other places that paddy himself posted.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Even you know this isnt the same thing but I guess when you assume we're all as stupid as the chicks who sleep with you it makes sense.

Of course I know it's not the same, but as you said, you're all as stupid as the chicks that sleep with me so it does make sense.

Thanks for letting me know I was right.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:So egregious is considered a "smart guy" word here?


No it's considered a word that someone says when they think they're smart, but no one else does. Please try harder to understand what's going on.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sounds to me like she posted that pic herself. I think that trumps any rule about not posting pictures.

This guy isn't going to understand this. Remember, this is the same guy that spilled the beans about Paddy's little one on the way. This is also the same guy who has told everyone his real name and told us all about his mental illness. He thinks it's ok to make other's people's lives public cause LOOK, he did it with HIS!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Pickle Wrote:No it's considered a word that someone says when they think they're smart, but no one else does. Please try harder to understand what's going on.

Ok. So I should use a word that is a little smaller and more readily understood, even if there exists a word that is more accurate and precisely depicts what I was trying to say?

Gotcha.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:So as long as the pic in question was disseminated by the owner it's cool? Because there are other pics in other places that paddy himself posted.

i have no idea what this means. i just think that the general rule is that if you post a pic of yourself then its fair game later.

I don't, however, think that posting a pic that someone emailed you or gave you privately, is okay. but seriously, i dont' know what the "forum" rules are on this shit. I just know that every once in a while someone gets banned for something and then i learn a new rule.

I think that posting a picture of yourself is known as the "Suzy" rule.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:This guy isn't going to understand this. Remember, this is the same guy that spilled the beans about Paddy's little one on the way. This is also the same guy who has told everyone his real name and told us all about his mental illness. He thinks it's ok to make other's people's lives public cause LOOK, he did it with HIS!

A) I never said Paddy's name was Gavin. You just connected that dot.

B) Gavin/Paddy doesn't have BiPolar as far as I know. That's just me and my real life friend Gavin. You do know that some people have the same name as other people right?

C) I like odd numbers.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)