Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..

BIRD33 Wrote:Dude you follow me at other boards even though its not even me.I can't help but feel cool when dicks like you are doing that.

Doing what? I can't follow you if you're at other boards, and if you're at other boards while claiming you're only here wouldn't it then be you following someone?

You need time to regroup?
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:do you even have your GED yet?

I'll take that as a yes. Message baords = life for you.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I'll take that as a yes. Message baords = life for you.

If this is really the point you are trying to make, I hope you realize what a complete failure you are. I love you.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:What about all the broads that write on their bodies?

We're looking for names here. Have one?
morfeeuhs Wrote:What about Paddy for saying "you can't post something on the internet EVEN IN PM and expect privacy" then getting his panties in a wad because people posted shit from his fucking website?

I didn't see where he said that, but I don't have his posting habits linked to my Yahoo.
morfeeuhs Wrote:What about those people here that think there's some pride in message board acceptance and skill?
Names?

morfeeuhs Wrote:Oh, how about Morfeeuhs for posting a green version of his cock? Right... already nominated.

Ok then.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Funny, because I was one of the only people you were interacting with. Also the one that outed you, also the one that handed you your ass.

I'm sure you've got the logs.

Man, you are asking me to remember something that I have long forgotten. I'm pretty sure it was CJ who figured me out that day. Then some brilliant sleuth on the mod team managed to figure out that I had accumulated about 50 IP addresses in 2 hours. Those were some mad skills at work.

And if you seriously think that you or anyone else handed me my ass that day, then you are truly delusional.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Doing what? I can't follow you if you're at other boards, and if you're at other boards while claiming you're only here wouldn't it then be you following someone?

You need time to regroup?

You are following people you think are me.Thats fucking pathetic.You can try to double speak all you want and that might confuse you but it doesnt confuse me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You are following people you think are me.Thats fucking pathetic.You can try to double speak all you want and that might confuse you but it doesnt confuse me.

:lool:
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If this is really the point you are trying to make, I hope you realize what a complete failure you are. I love you.

Who was trying to make a point? I made a true statement and you avoided it. I hope you realize what a complete failure you are. I love you too.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:We're looking for names here. Have one?

I didn't see where he said that, but I don't have his posting habits linked to my Yahoo.
Names?



Ok then.


What's with the lot of you asking other people to do all your research for you? Is this where the lazy congregate?
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Man, you are asking me to remember something that I have long forgotten. I'm pretty sure it was CJ who figured me out that day. Then some brilliant sleuth on the mod team managed to figure out that I had accumulated about 50 IP addresses in 2 hours. Those were some mad skills at work.

And if you seriously think that you or anyone else handed me my ass that day, then you are truly delusional.

No, it was me. ...and no, I'm not delusional. You were handed your ass. You even got all bent out of shape about it.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You are following people you think are me.Thats fucking pathetic.You can try to double speak all you want and that might confuse you but it doesnt confuse me.

I followed nobody. Unlike you, I freely admit I post elsewhere. I don't have whatever insecurity plagues you that scares me away from such admissions. So when you show up, there you are.

I'm sorry if the concept of following is so broad you think everyone around you must have followed you, but newsflash****you haven't been first anywhere****newsflash
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Dude you follow me at other boards even though its not even me.I can't help but feel cool when dicks like you are doing that.

I'm ashamed at you. I cant believe you get off on this shit. you disappointed me bird. :S
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:

I can't be sure, but I get the impression Bird isn't as generous as I was to Cubana and might require you to swallow.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:No, it was me. ...and no, I'm not delusional. You were handed your ass. You even got all bent out of shape about it.

This is why they call me the Pied Piper of Internet Retards.
Reply

A bunch of e-fags having a tiff over who's more important on a message board. Fucking brilliant.
Reply

Moto Wrote:A bunch of e-fags having a tiff over who's more important on a message board. Fucking brilliant.

Its not about who is more important. Its about who is the biggest trainwreck. Morpheus just showed up to make his case of why he should be at the top of the list.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is why they call me the Pied Piper of Internet Retards.

Because you wear tights and play the pipe? Seriously? You just came out and SAID you put a fucking pipe in your mouth? Dude... about that knee...
Reply

Moto Wrote:A bunch of e-fags having a tiff over who's more important on a message board. Fucking brilliant.


never mind
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its not about who is more important. Its about who is the biggest trainwreck. Morpheus just showed up to make his case of why he should be at the top of the list.

I tried, but you keep climbing one notch higher.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:What's with the lot of you asking other people to do all your research for you? Is this where the lazy congregate?

It's really quite simple. The thread asked you to post the name of the person who you think is fucked up. Judging from your posts, you have some in mind, along with some accusations. If you feel you would like to contribute nothing to the thread except D- smack, you're on par. If however, you would like to use examples, I'm all eyes.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)