Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..
#41

morfeeuhs Wrote:Who said anything about when you joined where? I was speaking about you in general dude. You're all sorts of caught up with your ECred you fail to see you're the laughing stock of everywhere.

Although you do have one fan. ...and look, he's here with you.


And you knew me in 2001?It just doesnt make sense to the readers, friend.I'd say try harder but I fear this is the best you have to offer.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

morfeeuhs Wrote:Who said anything about when you joined where? I was speaking about you in general dude. You're all sorts of caught up with your ECred you fail to see you're the laughing stock of everywhere.

Although you do have one fan. ...and look, he's here with you.

Anyone else find it hilarious (and pathetic) that Bird only posts here, but he's talked about "everywhere"?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:And you knew me in 2001?It just doesnt make sense to the readers, friend.I'd say try harder but I fear this is the best you have to offer.

Yes.

...and there is no trying at a place like this.
Reply
#44

Cucumber Wrote:Anyone else find it hilarious (and pathetic) that Bird only posts here, but he's talked about "everywhere"?

Those times he posted at the other places don't count anymore huh?
Reply
#45

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The fact that I don't even know who fatarms is, tells me all I need to know about him.

"The fact that...tells me all I need to know" smack is fresh and inventive. Kudos to you for bringing out such new and edgy stuff.

Do I bodeWARrack you here now?
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:dude, you wouldn't make second string on a jv squad here. Go back to the island or where ever it is that you matter.

So you need teams and leagues to make sense of the alternate reality you choose to value over real life? Gotcha.

The fact that you think you're better at message boarding tells me all I need to know about you.

*high five*

Did I do that right, buddy o Pal o Mine?
Reply
#47

morfeeuhs Wrote:Those times he posted at the other places don't count anymore huh?


Time to update your BIRD33 file.If you saw "me" posting somewhere else it wasnt me.Probably just a really big fan of me like you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

morfeeuhs Wrote:Those times he posted at the other places don't count anymore huh?

No one has EVER trolled as him. Ever (since 2001)

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#49

Now that I think about it maybe morfeeus has been keeping tabs of me since my "future stars" of the forum world card came out in 2001.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

bird,


Did you post at UJ back in 01?
Reply
#51

Anhil8tor Wrote:bird,


Did you post at UJ back in 01?


Nope.I was only there for maybe 6 months and then ended up here sometime round 2004.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Cucumber Wrote:Anyone else find it hilarious (and pathetic) that Bird only posts here, but he's talked about "everywhere"?

I normally stay outa this type of shit... but truth is...

I couldnt have said it better myself Cucumber
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Time to update your BIRD33 file.If you saw "me" posting somewhere else it wasnt me.Probably just a really big fan of me like you.

No, Flumpimal posted as you once, otherwise there was the times it was you under another nic.

I guess I let that cat out of the bag? Sorry... didn't know your e-cool here would be shattered by posting elsewhere dude.
Reply
#54

Cucumber Wrote:No one has EVER trolled as him. Ever (since 2001)

Really? So when Animal/Flumper was posting as Bird33 at IJ back in 05 or 06, that's not what you'd call someone trolling as him?

Who are you anyway? Go back to Compuserve
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:Nope.I was only there for maybe 6 months and then ended up here sometime round 2004.

Even though you've never posted elsewhere? Curious.
Reply
#56

morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes.

...and there is no trying at a place like this.


wait a minute.. whatta ya mean a place like this?

that doesnt say much for me :S
Reply
#57

morfeeuhs Wrote:Really? So when Animal/Flumper was posting as Bird33 at IJ back in 05 or 06, that's not what you'd call someone trolling as him?

Who are you anyway? Go back to Compuserve

I take it back. I rest comfortably in knowing that I don't follow people's internet habits as closely as you do.I bow to your internet forum knowledge.


You know me. I used to go by Banana.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

morfeeuhs Wrote:So you need teams and leagues to make sense of the alternate reality you choose to value over real life? Gotcha.

The fact that you think you're better at message boarding tells me all I need to know about you.

*high five*

Did I do that right, buddy o Pal o Mine?

Just admit you are one of the biggest blunders to ever hit a forum and stop repeating my posts. I know you get precum in your underoos just posting in my threads, but you are only proving our point. If you continue to post you are going to pass bigredretard. stop.
Reply
#59

PinesChic Wrote:wait a minute.. whatta ya mean a place like this?

that doesnt say much for me :S

Place like this = internet message board


If you're trying, you're doing it wrong.
Reply
#60

morfeeuhs Wrote:No, Flumpimal posted as you once, otherwise there was the times it was you under another nic.

I guess I let that cat out of the bag? Sorry... didn't know your e-cool here would be shattered by posting elsewhere dude.

Hilarious.It wasnt me dude.Sorry for crushing your dreams like that.I love you think you are following me so closely that you would know this.

I'm leaving a trail of morfeeus bits in my wake right now.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)