Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another child
#41

Cucumber Wrote:I dunno. I think the kid got possessive of her own toys. We couldn't take away all the toys though. My kid is taught (at daycare) not to hit or push back, so even if she could have heaved the kid off of her, I couldn't encourage her to hit back. But, Jimmy thnks it's better that she gets in trouble occassionally at daycare than be bullied.

Probably is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

Cucumber Wrote:beat on mine last night.

Where did this happen?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#43

Having a boy is a bit different. I know my brother was having a problem with my 8 year old niece not to long ago. They tried to go thru the teacher, but to no avail the bully was still getting to Rach. This little guy was crawling on his belly across the class room floor right under the teachers nose among other things. My brother, went to the school and had her switch classes. It didnt work, the kid was getting to her during recess outside when there's even less supervision. My brother went back to the school with the local police dept and filed charges... he's in a government type of law enforcement so he used it to his advantage... he never bothered her again and eventually the parents moved him out of that school completely. Florida's school system doesnt take bullying lightly.

in my case, I spent the past two years having Kevo come in from being out in the neighborhood, crying that someone is picking on him or bothering him... I told him if he came home crying again I would give him something to cry about. I teach Kevin to defend himself but to never hit unless he had to.. Thats just my way. Kevin is a lot bigger then the kids in the neighborhood but a lot younger so its hard. One kid was tormenting him so badly that Kevo got up in his face, the kid got scared and ran into his garage and ran out with a knife. that was Superbowl Sunday 2008. we call him the butcher now... lol

It's hard to teach a kid to be aggressive on a hockey rink and passive on the other hand. Sometimes I wish he came with a manual.
Reply
#44

Nobody cares about Kevvy.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#45

snarg Wrote:don't you get it, genius??
i set the bait and you took it
but, really, why start now letting reality get in the way of your idea
keep on thinking i don't know the line changes

it's a nice little bubble you live in, tweety
don't change a thing :blink:

Awesome.So you were setting a trap hmmm.I'm glad this wasnt a pathetic case of someone who can't admit they are wrong.I'll let your post speak for itself because I can't make you look like more of a nut job myself.

snarg Wrote:fyi, the spread on the duke game is -14
you are both cheaters
or maybe i don't unnerstand, y'all post your own lines??
fucking hilarious

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

oldielox Wrote:Kevin is a lot bigger then the kids in the neighborhood but a lot younger

27 isn't younger

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#47

I don't really get what snarg is up to.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

fuck you Paddy I was talking to Cucumber... and you better watch out... your's is gunna get older too ya know.
Reply
#49

Paddy Wrote:27 isn't younger

why do you gotta ruin every single thread? it's old already :fuckYou:
Reply
#50

WoolyGoat Wrote:I don't really get what snarg is up to.

He's back to having a hard on for me.The best part is he PM's me last weekend saying it was just an "experiment" and now he's done with it.Sure looks like it.The guys a fucking kook.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

i'm a kook

i did it to rile you up, and it worked
as for the line, i have one friend i bet with, i am always trying to get him to take the line when it looks good
he generally wants to wait til game time

but once again, don't change your stance based on reality

btw, it really hurts me deeply that you think i couldn't be an athlete

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

snarg Wrote:i'm a kook

i did it to rile you up, and it worked
as for the line, i have one friend i bet with, i am always trying to get him to take the line when it looks good
he generally wants to wait til game time


but once again, don't change your stance based on reality

btw, it really hurts me deeply that you think i couldn't be an athlete

Anybody else understand this explanation?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Anybody else understand this explanation?

nope, he's another one thats two grapes short of a fruit salad.
Reply
#54

well, moldy is on your side
this should be more disturbing to you than to me

you were had

again

i win :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#55

You guy's are classic assholes.. there's a time and place for everything... it's a shame you people cant manage, comprehend and distinguish the difference.

you frigged up Cuc's thread, the whole reason I never participate in you discussions. asswipes :fuckYou:
Reply
#56

gator, eliminate this cunt
thanx

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#57

snarg Wrote:gator, eliminate this cunt
thanx

In your dreams fruit cake, in your WILDEST dreams would that ever happen.. lololololol you kill me snarg.. you kill me. lol
Reply
#58

snarg Wrote:gator, eliminate this cunt
thanx

oh yeah, not let me forget about the 'CUNT' sorry but your momma's name its already taken. cunt would be the woman that bore such a wench as you. sorry snarg... I cant cop the glory on this one... maybe your momma can?
Reply
#59

snarg Wrote:gator, eliminate this cunt
thanx

go aheah... ask 8 ... you freakkin dweeb.

get over it already :hug:
Reply
#60

oldielox Wrote:You guy's are classic assholes.. there's a time and place for everything... it's a shame you people cant manage, comprehend and distinguish the difference.

you frigged up Cuc's thread, the whole reason I never participate in you discussions. asswipes :fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by leucetios
09-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Last Post by Raiden
06-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-30-2005, 02:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)