Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'Oil Can' Boyd looking for comeback at age 49
#1

ya think he's got it in him?
Reply
#2

i have no idea what the dumbass said, but the Can has been pitching for years.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

He's only 49?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

apparently born 10/6/59

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:i have no idea what the dumbass said, but the Can has been pitching for years.

Your the dumb ass wooly. this was yesterday's head line over at fox sports.

He's 49 years old and hasn't thrown a pitch in a Major League game since 1991, but Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd says he's ready for a come back. And he's looking for an audition this spring. "Give me 15 minutes and I'll show I can still pitch. That's all I want."
Reply
#6

I can see why you want BEW back.She kind of destroyed you right there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I can see why you want BEW back.She kind of destroyed you right there.

wooley is looking for the logout button...


"I got busy guys"
Reply
#8

It was a good read, I thought for sure you sport buffs woulda heard about.
Reply
#9

and perfect call.....


quint.. when goat logs in he is gonna trash you to draw the attention for this thread away.
Reply
#10

not to sound like Paddy, but someone tell me what she said...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

oil can quote from wikipedia
That’s what they get for building a park on the ocean." --Boyd, after a 1986 Red Sox–Indians game at Cleveland Municipal Stadium (on the shore of Lake Erie) was postponed due to fog.[4]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:not to sound like Paddy, but someone tell me what she said...

you are definitely two grapes short of a fruit salad
Reply
#13

I saw him pitch, professionally, a couple years ago for the Brockton Rox.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

The "can" always amsed me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

amused? amazed? I need to know.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

amused. some of the stuff he says. amazed only 1 year. back in the 80's.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:amused? amazed? I need to know.

anallymolested

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

oldielox Wrote:It was a good read
Anhil8tor Wrote:and perfect call....

I love it!!!! LOLOLOLOL (for birdy)

ps.... I dont know why goat fights it.... He oughta be a man and just give in.

Just ride the wave people, just ride the wave. ya'll are strung to tight. me to sometimes :blink:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-26-2005, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)