Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
I kinda figured Bird33 looked like Erkel.
Posts: 57
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
Is this bird33 guy one of those internet tough forum guys?
Without even asking anyone, I will bet $1000 he has never posted a picture of himself, right?
When someone gets under his skin he screams for mommie to bring him more milk and cookies, and to fluff snuggles, his teddy, right?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
But Bird isn't black. Now who's the muthafuckin' cunt?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But Bird isn't black. Now who's the muthafuckin' cunt?
Huh.
Are you black?
Why now? It depends on the historical context, because it changes from time to time.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But Bird isn't black. Now who's the muthafuckin' cunt?
Everyone knows he is hispanic and from Philly.
Posts: 57
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
This bird guy is a wetback??
Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
Seems to be the norm among the regs here. Act tough, pussy in real life.
Posts: 57
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
I am guessing the regulars here were the kids that got picked on a lot.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Banana Wrote:Have you seen his pic? He is.
Oh, okay Nana. :joff:
Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
Banana Wrote:Have you seen his pic? He is.
What a stupid fucking cunt. Please stop having kids. Thanks.
Posts: 38
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
wow there are some fugly pics. poor bird.
Posts: 579
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2007
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh, okay Nana. :joff:
I bet you're fat as fuck.