02-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Blondie Wrote:Cucumber? Can we get a rating?
Lets not objectify someone here.
See You In Toledo
Blondie Wrote:Cucumber? Can we get a rating?
Blondie Wrote:Cucumber? Can we get a rating?
Cucumber Wrote:If I could remember, sure. I honestly don't recall much except there was more than him in the picture he looked nothing like what I had pictured. The picture he sent me had one black person in it.
BIRD33 Wrote:Translation- 9 out of 10.
BIRD33 Wrote:Translation- 9 out of 10.
Anhil8tor Wrote:Jimmy is lurking as a guest. She can't say what she really wants to.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blondie Wrote:And when you asked if I would come by for a "rogering" if you were in town "probaly not" means "NO" in the nicest possible terms.
BIRD33 Wrote:So this is that situation except the guy being me is totally not in love with you and in fact shot you down already despite your erotic tale of self gratification to my effigy.
I hope I catch on before I get kicked to the curb or something?