Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
paddy would pull more pussy at the island than any one ever.
he shit the bed early by falling out with sunny. did she say no?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its perfectly natural, don't be embarrassed.
Just so the other guys here are clear on this, you ended up touching yourself while thinking about me?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What was I wearing in your fantasy?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll send you a game worn basketball t-shirt for $100.PM for the details.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:BIRD33's relationship with Blondie > Flumper and BEW
So bedtime fantasies > Rings ......
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?