Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone seen my mom?
#1

I am about ready to come out of here, but the broad can't seem to lay off the blow jobs long enough to let some alkie slam her like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity and put her into labor.
Someone please tell her I need a cock head closing in on my developed cranium so I can swim out of this Panama Canal she calls a uterus.

Thank you.
Reply
#2

this troll has potental.
Reply
#3

Pepsi's Unborn Child Wrote:I am about ready to come out of here, but the broad can't seem to lay off the blow jobs long enough to let some alkie slam her like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity and put her into labor.
Someone please tell her I need a cock head closing in on my developed cranium so I can swim out of this Panama Canal she calls a uterus.

Thank you.

No, but I found your av

[Image: fetus2.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

asshat Wrote:No, but I found your av

http://www.cascadevalley.com/resources/n...fetus2.jpg

BRING BACK IMAGE TAGS!

Fixed

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

asshat Wrote:No, but I found your av

[Image: fetus2.jpg]
Will you be my daddy? The loser I have now is a dead beat.
Reply
#6

This board used to be way tougher.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Some people used to take a stand against invite only boards.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

sorry son, I'm saving my posts for later so I can get in the arcade.
Reply
#9

Unbelievable.She fucking posted a message to her son in the wrong thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I did it purposely you idiot. You actually think I'm the idiot... I run a company of over 100 people and I'm the idiot... comon now you dont even know me. I love giving you guy's something to talk about, at least the site has picked up a bit. LOL
Reply
#11

Yea sure you meant to do it.You work at a company that has 100 people, you don't run it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea sure you meant to do it.You work at a company that has 100 people, you don't run it.

You would be surprised bird, you underestimate me.
Reply
#13

Not really.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:This board used to be way tougher.

It's tough to make fun of people when there's a good chance they won't have the slightest notion what you're talking about.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Some people used to take a stand against invite only boards.


Touche!

My problem with UJ/WTF has always been the inner circle saying one thing on the board and speaking out the other side of their neck in the lounge.

Contrary to popular belief. The stuff that happens at the island has nothing to do with other boards.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Touche!

My problem with UJ/WTF has always been the inner circle saying one thing on the board and speaking out the other side of their neck in the lounge.

Contrary to popular belief. The stuff that happens at the island has nothing to do with other boards.

How is it different that WTF'ers say one thing on the board and another in the lounge and Islanders say one thing on the board and another in PM?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Touche!

My problem with UJ/WTF has always been the inner circle saying one thing on the board and speaking out the other side of their neck in the lounge.

Contrary to popular belief. The stuff that happens at the island has nothing to do with other boards.

So your chewing a new asshole for Bird and Paddy at the Island was just a hoax ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

I used to have keys to the lounge at WTF and you can trust me when I say that nothing of note was ever said in there. In PM is probably anothe matter.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Cucumber Wrote:How is it different that WTF'ers say one thing on the board and another in the lounge and Islanders say one thing on the board and another in PM?


You're gonna have to dumb that down a little. You musta forgot who you're talking to.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:So your chewing a new asshole for Bird and Paddy at the Island was just a hoax ...???

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)