Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone seen my mom?
#61

paddy would pull more pussy at the island than any one ever.


he shit the bed early by falling out with sunny. did she say no?
Reply
#62

Anhil8tor Wrote:did she say no?

You're joking, right? She'll fuck and suck anything willing to pay the slightest bit of attention to her.
Reply
#63

Blondie Wrote:You're joking, right? She'll fuck and suck anything willing to pay the slightest bit of attention to her.

Kind of like our relationship.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

omg!
Reply
#65

Blondie Wrote:You're joking, right? She'll fuck and suck anything willing to pay the slightest bit of attention to her.

so why is paddy so critical of her?
Reply
#66

BIRD33 Wrote:Unbelievable.She fucking posted a message to her son in the wrong thread.

I prolly shouldn't tell your ego....I mean you...this but- True story.

Last night I did a quick run and got in around midnight. I snuck in the house, slipped into bed without a sound and started to crash. For some reason, this post popped into my head and I started to laugh. I tried to stay quiet but now I've got the giggles. I pulled the blankets up over my head but by this time I'm laughing my ass off, almost crying.

I had to hurry up and think of baseball if you know what I mean.
Reply
#67

Its perfectly natural, don't be embarrassed.

Just so the other guys here are clear on this, you ended up touching yourself while thinking about me?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

omg!
Reply
#69

What was I wearing in your fantasy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

A smile
Reply
#71

I'll send you a game worn basketball t-shirt for $100.PM for the details.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

BIRD33 Wrote:What was I wearing in your fantasy?

BIRD33's relationship with Blondie > Flumper and BEW
Reply
#73

Anhil8tor Wrote:so why is paddy so critical of her?

Because she's a self serving cunt?
Reply
#74

Anhil8tor Wrote:so why is paddy so critical of her?


I don't think he likes short, fat, pimply women either. I could be wrong though.
Reply
#75

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:BIRD33's relationship with Blondie > Flumper and BEW

So bedtime fantasies > Rings ......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#76

Anhil8tor Wrote:paddy would pull more pussy at the island than any one ever.

yeah right... are you shittin me... sorry 8, have to disagree with you on this one... Paddy wouldnt get any pussy on the Island... unless it was ... well.. lets just say.. Oliver :yay:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)