Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone seen my mom?
#21

Vitamin E Wrote:You're gonna have to dumb that down a little. You musta forgot who you're talking to.

I was assuming you were saying the collective whole as a board that is the Island never speaks of other boards. Yet, we know they speak of posters from other boards, and surely, they do their fair share of baord trashing in PM?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

LOL! If you search for Bird and Ruckus, you'd see the two things I've ever posted there was a question as to why hasn't he ever been invited and the invite thread (that has been moved to the admin lounge)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#23

Cucumber Wrote:I was assuming you were saying the collective whole as a board that is the Island never speaks of other boards. Yet, we know they speak of posters from other boards, and surely, they do their fair share of baord trashing in PM?

I would assume this is accurate even here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#24

Vitamin E Wrote:I would assume this is accurate even here.

Duh! We OPENLY discuss other boards here. I thought you were making the case that the Island was different somehow.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

E, I would stick to the strategy of admitting you are a sellout.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Cucumber Wrote:Duh! We OPENLY discuss other boards here. I thought you were making the case that the Island was different somehow.

LOL. I was talking about peeps bitching in PM.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:E, I would stick to the strategy of admitting you are a sellout.

Good call. People never ask for details.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#28

Vitamin E Wrote:LOL. I was talking about peeps bitching in PM.

One of the great things about having a board like IT, where we allow anyone to say anything (guess this is a drawback since oldie came 'round) is that you don't need to say "I think Silky is a cunt" in PM. You can broadcast it and not get banned.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#29

Vitamin E Wrote:LOL! If you search for Bird and Ruckus, you'd see the two things I've ever posted there was a question as to why hasn't he ever been invited and the invite thread (that has been moved to the admin lounge)


Are those threads always in the admin lounge or was this just because my name was brought up?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

I don't agree with the moving of any threads.

I assume this was done because someone once leaked how people voted on an invite thread.

Pretty childish IMO. It's the one rule that should be changed.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Cucumber Wrote:One of the great things about having a board like IT, where we allow anyone to say anything (guess this is a drawback since oldie came 'round) is that you don't need to say "I think Silky is a cunt" in PM. You can broadcast it and not get banned.




Have I mentioned that you look absolutely stunning today?
Reply
#32

Fascinating.I really dislike that they pick and choose who's cool enough.I don't want in anyway but that annoys me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Blondie Wrote:Have I mentioned that you look absolutely stunning today?

It's like that everday, m'dear.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#34

Did I or say cucumber even get 1 vote?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Did I or say cucumber even get 1 vote?

I'd guess the 2 votes you got was mine and E's ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#36

I leave early and didn't see the final results for either. Both received a bunch of yes's.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#37

I was so close!!!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Vitamin E Wrote:I leave early and didn't see the final results for either. Both received a bunch of yes's.

Yes's matter not if Silky is a no.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

Yea really.Why even have a vote?Has anyone ever had the balls to bring that up?Bunch of sheep.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

The first rule about Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)