Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

School lunch ROCKS
#21

sheesh.... that one went right over my head
Reply
#22

Kev,

Tell us the condition of today's lunch money.

■ Rolled up
■ Covered in glitter
■ Smells like perfume

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#23

I was thinking it smelled like patchouli.
Reply
#24

all singles

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

all benjamins more like it
Reply
#26

oldielox Wrote:all benjamins more like it

No Obamas ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

oldielox Wrote:all benjamins more like it


School lunch costs $100 in Florida? DAYUM!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:No Obamas ????


If I can buy shoes with Obama money... bring it on!
Reply
#29

where is kevin? he should be posting in the supermario thread.
Reply
#30

Vitamin E Wrote:Kev,

Tell us the condition of today's lunch money.

■ Rolled up
■ Covered in glitter
■ Smells like perfume


I laughed.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#31

how is the peanut recall effecting the situation?
Reply
#32

quint Wrote:how is the peanut recall effecting the situation?

No idea but I bet your dog thinks you are mad at him.
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:No idea but I bet your dog thinks you are mad at him.
8 brings teh laughs from out of nowhere!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 brings teh laughs from out of nowhere!


Every time a black gets elected president 8 makes a funny joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by quint
09-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)