Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hottie of the Day
#1

[Image: 16571-99.jpg]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

Yes I would.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Seriously, there has never been a world leader hot enough that I would want to see him wander around in his bathing suit. Or any suit. Until now.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

At least he's in shape.
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:Seriously, there has never been a world leader hot enough that I would want to see him wander around in his bathing suit. Or any suit. Until now.

thats seriously part of the reason he did well with the women vote.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I would have fucked Margaret Thatcher six ways from Sunday.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

I didn't vote for him, but I heard plenty of women talking about how handsome he was at public events they went to, but they never did say much about his plan of change. I don't get voting for someone just because they're good looking.
Reply
#8

People don't actually look into the issues before voting.Looks matter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:I would have fucked Margaret Thatcher six ways from Sunday.

Christ :eek:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Major grudge fuck.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Argentina's president is doable.

[Image: xinsrc_532120411104784381248.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Phew!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

Its slim pickings as far as world leaders go.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Argentina's president is doable.

[Image: xinsrc_532120411104784381248.jpg]

She's a bit reminiscent of Valerie Harper.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:People don't actually look into the issues before voting.Looks matter.

I look into issues before voting. Not that my candidate had a shot in hell, but I voted for him because he (for the most part) and the party had the same opinions on a lot of things.
Reply
#16

I remembered Benazir Bhutto as being doable, I googled her, she wasn't.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

bam Wrote:I look into issues before voting. Not that my candidate had a shot in hell, but I voted for him because he (for the most part) and the party had the same opinions on a lot of things.

You and I do but 95% of people don't.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Stay out of my photobucket.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:You and I do but 95% of people don't.

I find that frustrating.
Reply
#20

The rest of you clowns are way too picky.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
12-30-2008, 07:27 PM
some hottie
ntype
Last Post by ntype
08-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Last Post by leeman
04-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-02-2005, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)