Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

[Chicago pic] hottie
#1

just before I left I had an excellent italian sandwiche and there was this hottie.

so basically while I was making the tourist taking pics of buildings (well not really) I was aiming for the right moment.

I didn't played it too loudly however.

It's funny because at first I thought that she was with someone but no in your crazy country people just sit around in tables even with people you don't know !

You know on all travel recommendations I've seen nobody put that down.
Reply
#2

N-Type.

That was a man.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

nice shoes

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:N-Type.

That was a man.


I guess we all know what Tom looks like now. He's cute :drool:
Reply
#5

I like that hair color.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#6

I'd hit it, but she reeks high mantinance.
Reply
#7

suzy Wrote:I like that hair color.

"red wine" color (we call it "bordeaux" here (like the wine))

Bill Wrote:I'd hit it, but she reeks high mantinance.

talking about "high maintenance" what does "sleezy" or "sneezy" (don't remember exactly) does mean ? I bought some stuff yesterday (dammit it looks so strange writting that) and when I went out of the booth the dudette (a hottie too) told me that I was "sleezy" or something like that (I suppose that she tells that to every customer).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Last Post by quint
12-30-2008, 07:27 PM
some hottie
ntype
Last Post by ntype
08-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)