Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Q: Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
#81

Vitamin E Wrote:I guess so, wasn't trying to ruffle her feathers.

Pissing people off on purpose is more my style. I actually feel bad when it happens by accident.

My apologies PC.


[Image: icon_surprised.gif]
Reply
#82

pineschic Wrote:[Image: icon_surprised.gif]


I'm ready for Rod Serling to walk out at any moment.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#83

Cucumber Wrote:The damsel is distress bat light has been flipped on. Hi mich! Wink

Is this where I'm suppose to punch E in the nose? fukkin A...I work for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Pines is a big (not litterally) girl, she can take care of herself. Personally I think it should have been done with long ago, but for some reason keeps comming back up, like bad taco bell.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#84

pineschic, Michman says you're old.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#85

Paddy Wrote:pineschic, Michman says you're old.

That would explain the mid-life crisis like behavior.
Reply
#86

Paddy Wrote:pineschic, Michman says you're old.

nice try.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#87

Michman Wrote:nice try.

She's not even half as ugly as Mich says.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#88

leeman Wrote:She's not even half as ugly as Mich says.

I don't know, he was pretty clear how horrid she looked in those PM's he sent out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#89

:haa
Reply
#90

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't know, he was pretty clear how horrid she looked in those PM's he sent out.

You'd fuck her.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#91

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't know, he was pretty clear how horrid she looked in those PM's he sent out.

she knows better

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#92

Odysseus Wrote:Q: Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?

A: Because he's boning pineschic

rimshot

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#93

you fukkers are brutal.

and completely wrong.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#94

:haa

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#95

leeman Wrote:You'd fuck her.

If her meaning you and fuck meaning beat to death then yes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

Michman Wrote:you fukkers are brutal.

Kind of makes me wonder what you thought was going to happen.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#97

I'm surprised her smooth posting stylings and totally gets it humor haven't meshed with the board from the get go.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#98

[Image: 37-attention.jpg]
Reply
#99

Paddy Wrote:I'm surprised her smooth posting stylings and totally gets it humor haven't meshed with the board from the get go.
biggest shocker since the closing of paddypedia.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

It cuts both ways.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-01-2007, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)