Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Q: Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:I've never had any problems with Rukkus.

I thought nana and bird were the problem here.

Youre getting this mixed up. Nana and Bird are only problems to SILKY and her dumbass forum wasn't getting enough action during the day, so they picked taints to post at during the night. Because she is an elitist, she didn't want us there, but taints is an open board.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

I hate to admit it(not really) but Pineschic made some solid points about Vite.Crying to Silky seems so freaking lame.

Edit..I applaud him bringing this baggage over here though..Pure comedy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Cucumber Wrote:We make a habit of dissing other boards at this board. It's about 65% of our threads.

Understood, but E is just beginning to get started with his whining, I'm sure.
Reply
#24

I don't know what he did there, but Rukass is a troll. A troll is designed to get under people's skin. Posting his employer doesn't seem like a good standard to abide by.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

Cucumber Wrote:VitE troll


Ruckuss is Vita E on the Island.
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Who is ruckass?

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/member.php?u=434
Reply
#27

Cucumber Wrote:Youre getting this mixed up. Nana and Bird are only problems to SILKY and her dumbass forum wasn't getting enough action during the day, so they picked taints to post at during the night. Because she is an elitist, she didn't want us there, but taints is an open board.

Do we have to be grouped together like this?Kinda hurting my rep.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/member.php?u=434

Could your post get anymore pointless?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Do we have to be grouped together like this?Kinda hurting my rep.

That's 8's fault. I have no idea why "we" were lumped together.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#30

Cucumber Wrote:I don't know what he did there, but Rukass is a troll. A troll is designed to get under people's skin. Posting his employer doesn't seem like a good standard to abide by.

I dont stand by it. I took his admin rights away and for some reason the owner gave em back. I do maintenance on the site and post little now. I've been spending more of my time over here.
Reply
#31

this place wouldn't survive w/o drama

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:this place wouldn't survive w/o drama

drama is one thing being a dick is another.
Reply
#33

:haa
Reply
#34

pineschic Wrote:drama is one thing being a dick is another.
not really

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

Cucumber Wrote:That's 8's fault. I have no idea why "we" were lumped together.

U2 aren't peas in a pod?
Reply
#36

WoolyGoat Wrote:shocking how this dick didn't make the "MIA members who should return" list.

Are you kidding me? This is a great thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

pineschic Wrote:I dont take nana, bird, paddy or anyone here seriously, I believe were all here for some fun. But enough is enough already with E. I cant believe he brought this baggage over here now.

Vitamin E you motherfucker, I can't believe you're running pineschic. She's been nothing but great for this place.

Anyhoo, travel safe pineschic, we'll miss you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#38

Is VitE going to pull a paddy here and not respond to this?Christ if your going to talk the talk etc...

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

Did I run Pineschick? Didn't mean for that to happen.

Was just letting Bird know that PC's site isnt much fun.

I'll try to be nicer to the noobs in the coming year.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#40

Way to burst Bird's bubble.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-01-2007, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)