Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Morning Crew
#1

Early risers check in.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Shit I've been at work since 6 am. I have no life damit. lol

Morning loverlies [Image: smartass.gif]

Hi E ..
Reply
#3

well it's almost 3pm around here.

stop drinkin' all night you'll lose your job at the artificial cat anuses factory.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#4

good morning e
Reply
#5

nboy Wrote:well it's almost 3pm around here.

stop drinkin' all night you'll lose your job at the artificial cat anuses factory.

:haa you got it all wrong... lol its the BIG Black COCK factory..
Reply
#6

That job is more important than you can possibly fathom.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

early morning stoned pimp here...
Reply
#8

I just had a woman come into my office for a meeting who I've met a few time before but never had more than small talk with.I reach out to shake her hand and she's going for a hug.I almost grab her breast with my out stretched hand.What the fuck is with hugging strangers?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I hate those awkward moments. My boss tries to hug me from time to time. It's always awkward.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

I think I'm scarred for life after that encounter.Imagine the one hand hug since my other hand is furiously dodging her right tit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I think I'm scarred for life after that encounter.Imagine the one hand hug since my other hand is furiously dodging her right tit.

OMG Smile
Reply
#12

Cucumber Wrote:I hate those awkward moments. My boss tries to hug me from time to time. It's always awkward.

Is she hot?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Is she hot?

It's a he, and I'd rather fuck ....anyone, anything, anytime.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:It's a he, and I'd rather fuck ....anyone, anything, anytime.

I think that answers the question.
Reply
#15

bird, need more data.
how old is she?
is she hot? if so then then scarring is limited.
big hooters? also limited.
did she enjoy the half feel?
Reply
#16

quint Wrote:bird, need more data.
how old is she?
is she hot? if so then then scarring is limited.
big hooters? also limited.
did she enjoy the half feel?

Mid 40's.

Probably was hot back in the day.Annoying N Jersey accent.

Decent rack.I missed her tit by the slightest of margins.

To much make up for me to ever get worked up over.

She thinks I'm a dick most likely.I got into it with one of her people from her factory and voices were raised.I was 100% in the right.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:She thinks I'm a dick most likely.

Unfound.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Its hard to believe I know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

sounds like the type that will be reaching for stuff after a few christmas cocktails.
nothing like a north jersey fahgetta-bout-it.
Reply
#20

She probably was lots fun 15 years ago.She's not a great manager and her main strength is she's been with the same company for 20 years so I think she cruised on looks forever and now its not cutting it at least with me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-16-2009, 07:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)