Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baked Ziti
#81

Dagger Wrote:Looks like Who starts a shitty thread and gets called out on it.
Smack ensues both ways. Someone stickys the POS and then 8 is called out for being a pussy by sending PM's about another board. Next thing you know everyone is obessing about yet another board they don't have access to and being bitter about that.
That's the story I see and I'm sticking with it.
Questions?

We're on to other topics now. So please add in your narrative that "Dagger has no clue"

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#82

I don't see an edit happening.
Crabcake?
Reply
#83

Dagger Wrote:I don't see an edit happening.
Crabcake?

I'm here for informative purposes only. No judgment call.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#84

I certainly didn't see two of them coming.
Please drive thru.
Reply
#85

Dagger Wrote:Looks like Who starts a shitty thread and gets called out on it.
Smack ensues both ways. Someone stickys the POS and then 8 is called out for being a pussy by sending PM's about another board. Next thing you know everyone is obessing about yet another board they don't have access to and being bitter about that.
That's the story I see and I'm sticking with it.
Questions?

You forgot stupid dick who shows up occasionally to make a fool of himself totally misses the point.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#86

Tweety your opinion couldn't mean any less to me than it already does.
Swing and a miss.
Reply
#87

No I don't think it did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#88

And that's where you fail.
Reply
#89

Dagger Wrote:And that's where you fail.


gimme a nic you go by at another board.
Reply
#90

Dagger
Reply
#91

BIRD33 Wrote:You forgot stupid dick who shows up occasionally to make a fool of himself totally misses the point.
you should change your nic to warm butter

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#92

Dagger Wrote:Dagger

which board, brother?
Reply
#93

CT280 Wrote:which board, brother?

You don't get it do you, man?He's just dagger.A guy who spontaneously appeared from no where with knowledge of everyone here especially me who shows up when this place is busy,not that he lurks here or anything.He never had another board name because that would be so weak if he was scared to admit it and as we can tell he's no wilted flower.He's the like the forum holy spirit.All knowing about this forum without actually ever following anything or anyone here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#94

BIRD33 Wrote:You don't get it do you, man?He's just dagger.A guy who spontaneously appeared from no where with knowledge of everyone here especially me who shows up when this place is busy,not that he lurks here or anything.He never had another board name because that would be so weak if he was scared to admit it and as we can tell he's no wilted flower.He's the like the forum holy spirit.All knowing about this forum without actually ever following anything or anyone here.


i cant just jump back in.
Reply
#95

this thread is 4 stars minimum

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#96

Vitamin E Wrote:I keep returning to hear of new and creative ways to hump Italian food.

I miss minorthreat right now.

Hi!
Reply
#97

[Image: spider1.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#98

Appears I occupy a lot of fowl boys mind. I don't think he has the room to spare.


Omnipotent> impotent
Reply
#99

I'm lost now...
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm lost now...

[Image: Flips_onto_skateboard.gif]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)