Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baked Ziti
#1

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 1 (16 ounce) package dry ziti pasta
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
* 6 ounces sliced provolone cheese
* 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
* 1 1/2 cups sour cream
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil


DIRECTIONS

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat. Add onions; saute until tender. Drain off fat and add spaghetti sauce; simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. In a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish, place about half of the pasta; top with a layer of provolone and mozzarella cheese slices. Spread on a layer of half the spaghetti sauce mixture and sour cream.
5. Cover with remaining pasta, cheese and sauce; sprinkle a layer of Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly; serve.

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

This is getting ridiculous.Can we somehow limit how many threads Who can start here?If this isnt spamming I don't know what is.I come here every monday to 30 threads he's started that nobody gives a shit about.

You've got your own forum who, keep this crap over there.

I'm setting a limit of 10 per week here for you.Do not go over that amount.





Can I get an Amen from another member of management here?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

It's perfectly acceptable to have sex with left over ziti.

In case anyone was wondering.

Peace, Love and Pabst.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:This is getting ridiculous.Can we somehow limit how many threads Who can start here?If this isnt spamming I don't know what is.I come here every monday to 30 threads he's started that nobody gives a shit about.

You've got your own forum who, keep this crap over there.

I'm setting a limit of 10 per week here for you.Do not go over that amount.





Can I get an Amen from another member of management here?

Amen.

It's not just who's threads no one gives a shit about, though.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

I hear you that not everything is interesting to everybody but Who's on another level as far as crap threads are concerned.I mean what were the other members here supposed to do with this thread?Try out the recipe and post the results?Is that what this place is about?

I'm not saying no threads just a little discretion on how many and a little consideration on if anyone is going to care about the thread.He's got his own forum to post at for christ sake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

sounds like a great idea!


1 less poster is just what the doctor ordered for this place!
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I hear you that not everything is interesting to everybody but Who's on another level as far as crap threads are concerned.I mean what were the other members here supposed to do with this thread?Try out the recipe and post the results?Is that what this place is about?

I'm not saying no threads just a little discretion on how many and a little consideration on if anyone is going to care about the thread.He's got his own forum to post at for christ sake.

you haven't clicked that link to his forum recently, have you?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:you haven't clicked that link to his forum recently, have you?

No.If you're telling me it doesnt exist anymore I don't care.He's still mucking this place up just the same.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:No.If you're telling me it doesnt exist anymore I don't care.He's still mucking this place up just the same.

It links to UJ.

His posts are the shits, I agree. Maybe we can try asking him nicely to stop in old fart language? Let's consult snarg on this matter.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:sounds like a great idea!


1 less poster is just what the doctor ordered for this place!

Hey faggot if you werent so busy making nice and holding your tongue like a bitch maybe you'd start some interesting threads here?

All you use this place for is to get permission from people here to use our names in crazy nominations over at the Island.I bet those guys over their think you're a real rebel."he knows that those people will never get accepted to the island!!!He's such a crazy guy!!!".What a fucking douche bag you've turned into.

go fuck yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:It links to UJ.

His posts are the shits, I agree. Maybe we can try asking him nicely to stop in old fart language? Let's consult snarg on this matter.

I'm just saying tone it down a little.A fucking baked ziti recipe?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm just saying tone it down a little.A fucking baked ziti recipe?

Don't fuck it while it's still hot. I honestly didn't think I'd ever have to stess that point. Sheesh. Fine do it your way and learn this one the hard way.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Don't fuck it while it's still hot. I honestly didn't think I'd ever have to stess that point. Sheesh. Fine do it your way and learn this one the hard way.

You've been invaluable in this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

does bird melt very often?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#15

I try to limit my uninteresting crap in one of two threads that eventually end up in HOF. Thanks.
Reply
#16

I think it's because Ziti is his fave food. He took it personally.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

Seriously who, can you elaborate on the reasons behind posting recipes at this forum?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

where is the love at?
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:where is the love at?

Vitamin E Wrote:It's perfectly acceptable to have sex with left over ziti.

In case anyone was wondering.

Peace, Love and Pabst.

Try Hooked on Phonics.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#20

snarg does not know which language who will respond to
he does like bake ziti, tho

oh, and everyone should heed big e's advice, fo' sho
a word to the wise and all that

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)