Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this thread
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Just to clarify, not as easy as you would be 2 and a half beers and a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu?

Add in a pack of smokes, and it's a done deal.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

That would be a bacon cheeseburger from the dollar menu.
Reply
#23

this isnt going my way.

it is, however, 3 pages. with no hands.
Reply
#24

Okay fine. I can do without the bacon.
Reply
#25

apple Wrote:Okay fine. I can do without the bacon.

are you ready, or are we going to fuck around all day?
Reply
#26

I am ready. Although, fucking around all day sounds like fun, too.
Reply
#27

apple Wrote:I am ready. Although, fucking around all day sounds like fun, too.

alright.

this is the thread you and i become closer. there must be a secret you can tell me, being bananas younger sister, that would be incredibly embarrassing for her. lay it on me.
Reply
#28

Isn't the fact that I continue to post here, even with my husband and sister aware of it, embarrassing enough?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:Isn't the fact that I continue to post here, even with my husband and sister aware of it, embarrassing enough?


sorry. this thread is for your sister.
Reply
#30

Oh, I'm sure I have a few things that are more embarrassing than that. But Banana has more dirt on me than I have on her, so I am keepin my mouth shut.
Reply
#31

CT280 Wrote:sorry. this thread is for your sister.

seriously.All this look at me look at me from her is tiresome.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

apple Wrote:Oh, I'm sure I have a few things that are more embarrassing than that. But Banana has more dirt on me than I have on her, so I am keepin my mouth shut.

We all put her on ignore so fire away.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

What's in it for me? :ph43rVitE
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:seriously.All this look at me look at me from her is tiresome.

Ok, Mr. Back Button.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

apple Wrote:What's in it for me? :ph43rVitE


i have a pic of clarrisa's ass you can have.
Reply
#36

I don't like Fupa's. Try again.
Reply
#37

i have one of paddy.
Reply
#38

Tempting, buuut - no deal!
Reply
#39

Apple, I'm saving all the dirt I have on you for your wedding, so no worries!

ETA: Look at me!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#40

apple Wrote:Tempting, buuut - no deal!


i have a pic of my ass, my massive upper body, or the very tip of my penis. pick one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)