Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
is for apple when she shows up. i have a proposal. bookmark this page, everyone. epicrosity will ensue.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I could call her and tell her to log on to IT. But, that would be supremely gay.
Which one of you fags wants her number?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
why would a fag want her number?
the fags will want who's number with his great recipes of italian food.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
michman,
call apple tell her to log onto IT
done.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:michman,
call apple tell her to log onto IT
done.
I think Michman is batting with the heavy hitters over at the Island right now.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Edumacated guess.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Fukker showed up.
Your socialist schools are way under appreciated.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
any forum that has 3 females are more michman shows up.....
call apple michman
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BUMP for apple
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
IF this proposal does not involve diamonds, I am not interested.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:
She's not as easy as I am. And I am not apologizing for that.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:you've set the bar high here.
I am trying to be Paddy's female counterpart.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.