Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Back on topic, do we have any stats on how many lurkers have joined this discussion boards because of who's recipe or other posts? I'm just wondering, because they always seem to have about 15 views, but no posts.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I keep returning to hear of new and creative ways to hump Italian food.
I miss minorthreat right now.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I think Mancotti tubes are too big. Try Canelloni.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Baked Ziti is actually my favorite food.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Baked Ziti is actually my favorite food.
That's already been mentioned. Do you have me on ignore?
Test. Test.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:Is this a dare?
Duh! Hint: don't stuff them with anything first.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:Wrong nic, minorthreat.
ooops! I have led you astray. Elbow macaroni. Bent, for her pleasure.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
If somebody could get me into the Island I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions there.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:If somebody could get me into the Island I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions there.
It's Fort Knox over there! I forgot to add you to the list of people who are on the shit list there.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 239
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Reputation:
0
Looks like Who starts a shitty thread and gets called out on it.
Smack ensues both ways. Someone stickys the POS and then 8 is called out for being a pussy by sending PM's about another board. Next thing you know everyone is obessing about yet another board they don't have access to and being bitter about that.
That's the story I see and I'm sticking with it.
Questions?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I think it starts with the name of a crazy chick, or a chick with a crazy name that paddy boned. Or didn't.

cratch: I can't keep up, really.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.