Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this thread
#1

is for apple when she shows up. i have a proposal. bookmark this page, everyone. epicrosity will ensue.
Reply
#2

I could call her and tell her to log on to IT. But, that would be supremely gay.

Which one of you fags wants her number?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

why would a fag want her number?
the fags will want who's number with his great recipes of italian food.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:I could call her and tell her to log on to IT. But, that would be supremely gay.

Which one of you fags wants her number?


yeah, dont do that. this is a test.

i'll take it.
Reply
#5

michman,


call apple tell her to log onto IT



done.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:michman,


call apple tell her to log onto IT



done.


I think Michman is batting with the heavy hitters over at the Island right now.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

quint Wrote:why would a fag want her number?
the fags will want who's number with his great recipes of italian food.

That Ziti thread has turned into his greatest accomplishment.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:I think Michman is batting with the heavy hitters over at the Island right now.

Crystal ball or crystal meth?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Edumacated guess.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Fukker showed up.

Your socialist schools are way under appreciated.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

any forum that has 3 females are more michman shows up.....



call apple michman
Reply
#12

BUMP for apple

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

IF this proposal does not involve diamonds, I am not interested.
Reply
#14

Huh
Reply
#15

CT280 Wrote:Huh

She's not as easy as I am. And I am not apologizing for that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:She's not as easy as I am. And I am not apologizing for that.

and im not above taking the easy way out. effort was never my forte.
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:She's not as easy as I am. And I am not apologizing for that.

you've set the bar high here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:you've set the bar high here.

I am trying to be Paddy's female counterpart.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

i dont google shit.
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:I am trying to be Paddy's female counterpart.

Just to clarify, not as easy as you would be 2 and a half beers and a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)