Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baked Ziti
#61

Back on topic, do we have any stats on how many lurkers have joined this discussion boards because of who's recipe or other posts? I'm just wondering, because they always seem to have about 15 views, but no posts.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#62

I keep returning to hear of new and creative ways to hump Italian food.

I miss minorthreat right now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#63

Banana Wrote:Do you like any of the following people?: Banana, Bird, Blondie, who? That might be enough.

please add 8 to your list.
Reply
#64

I think Mancotti tubes are too big. Try Canelloni.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#65

Banana Wrote:I think Mancotti tubes are too big. Try Canelloni.

Is this a dare?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#66

Baked Ziti is actually my favorite food.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

CT280 Wrote:get me an explanation why i was banned from that place, 8.

PM michman....


he has to ability to find the answers you seek
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:Baked Ziti is actually my favorite food.

That's already been mentioned. Do you have me on ignore?

Test. Test.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#69

Banana Wrote:That's already been mentioned. Do you have me on ignore?

Test. Test.


Baked Ziti is my favorite food.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

Vitamin E Wrote:Is this a dare?

Duh! Hint: don't stuff them with anything first.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#71

Banana Wrote:Duh! Hint: don't stuff them with anything first.

Wrong nic, minorthreat.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#72

Vitamin E Wrote:Wrong nic, minorthreat.

ooops! I have led you astray. Elbow macaroni. Bent, for her pleasure.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#73

ZING!

:finger:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#74

If somebody could get me into the Island I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions there.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#75

Paddy Wrote:If somebody could get me into the Island I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions there.

It's Fort Knox over there! I forgot to add you to the list of people who are on the shit list there.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#76

Paddy Wrote:If somebody could get me into the Island I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions there.

give me the run down on this real life melt i keep hearing about. pm if need be.
Reply
#77

CT280 Wrote:give me the run down on this real life melt i keep hearing about. pm if need be.

I'll tell you what I can, but BIRD33 is the expert.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#78

Paddy Wrote:I'll tell you what I can, but BIRD33 is the expert.

start from the beginning and type slow. i dont want to wade through that other thread.
Reply
#79

Looks like Who starts a shitty thread and gets called out on it.
Smack ensues both ways. Someone stickys the POS and then 8 is called out for being a pussy by sending PM's about another board. Next thing you know everyone is obessing about yet another board they don't have access to and being bitter about that.
That's the story I see and I'm sticking with it.
Questions?
Reply
#80

I think it starts with the name of a crazy chick, or a chick with a crazy name that paddy boned. Or didn't. Confusedcratch: I can't keep up, really.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)