Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07-08 NBA predictions

While I've waited for this day for a long time, I'd be more stoked had it happened 3-5 years ago. I love AI and have always though he's a perfect fit for Pistons basketball, but he's not the same ball player.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Its a weird move.I would have thought sheed would go first but I do think they are getting out of the Chauncy Billups contract at the right time.AI's contract is done this year so they definitely didnt screw themselves long term.Will it make them a title contender?I doubt it but the way the east is one injury to a Lebron or KG and they are the second best team in the east.Supposedly Stuckey is the new pg so maybe Dumars thinks that with AI outside and Sheed on the inside they can get it done.They still have a really good starting 5.I have no idea what Denvers thinking was.I hate Anthony and Billups is on the downside of his career.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Oh by the way can I get snarg in here to tell me who is better,Tony Parker or Billups?God I called that from the get go.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I just read that Dumars is lining up to make a push at Lebron, and they could be the new favorites to land him.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Can't see it.I heard that Nike already has a deal in place for Lebron to get a 50 million bonus for signing with either the Nets or Knicks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The Nuggets still suck. :-(

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I saved it all for my baseball predictions.Despite all the "experts" here I managed to be the only one to call the Phillies.


I will wait a week to see how the AI to Detroit deal looks to make a prediction.Stay tuned(who am I kidding, of course you will).
yeah, way to go out on a limb with the homer vote. everyone in Philly thinks they're a baseball expert now because they "predicted" the world series.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:yeah, way to go out on a limb with the homer vote. everyone in Philly thinks they're a baseball expert now because they "predicted" the world series.

I called the Mets firing of Randolph during spring training but that was luck too I guess.Its ok that I knew more about baseball this year than you.It makes you no less of a person to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I called the Mets firing of Randolph during spring training but that was luck too I guess.Its ok that I knew more about baseball this year than you.It makes you no less of a person to me.
wooooow

I called the Yankees missing the playoffs. Big deal.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

KG is a bitch.I love how Calderon gave it right back to him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&eurl[/ame]


My selections for how things will finish in 09 which are usually correct 90% of the time are as follows.


Atlantic
Boston
Toronto
Philly
NJ
NY

Central
Cavs
Pistons
Bulls
Pacers
Bucks

Southeast
Orlando
Hawks
Miami
Washington
Charlotte

Southwest -best division
Hornets
Dallas
Spurs
Houston
Memphis

Northwest -worst divison
Utah
Portland
Denver
OKC
Minny

Pacific
Lakers
Phoenix
Clippers
Golden State
Sacramento


Eastern Conference Finals
Boston\Cleveland

Western Conference Finals
Lakers\Hornets

Finals
Lakers\Cavs

Winner
Lakers


Take it to the bank.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I preferred the part where Paul Pierce took over the game in the 4th.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Report: Curry father of slain baby


I hate to say it but doesnt it seem like a real possibility that Eddy Curry could be involved in the death of his baby mama and kid?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3868735



my predictions above are looking good.

See You In Toledo
Reply

afro americans are nothing but trouble

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:afro americans are nothing but trouble

De Que Estas Hablando Willis?
Reply

los negros y violencia

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Typical Boston.


Sixers are talking about trading Elton Brand.I say move him to Miami for Sean Marion.He fits our run and gun style and Brand would help the heat.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:KG is a bitch.I love how Calderon gave it right back to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&eurl


My selections for how things will finish in 09 which are usually correct 90% of the time are as follows.


Atlantic
Boston
Toronto
Philly
NJ
NY

Central
Cavs
Pistons
Bulls
Pacers
Bucks

Southeast
Orlando
Hawks
Miami
Washington
Charlotte

Southwest -best division
Hornets
Dallas
Spurs
Houston
Memphis

Northwest -worst divison
Utah
Portland
Denver
OKC
Minny

Pacific
Lakers
Phoenix
Clippers
Golden State
Sacramento


Eastern Conference Finals
Boston\Cleveland

Western Conference Finals
Lakers\Hornets

Finals
Lakers\Cavs

Winner
Lakers


Take it to the bank.

90% is alot
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:afro americans are nothing but trouble

Boston!


Anhil8tor Wrote:90% is alot


I've got everything pretty much right except the hornets a fucking year before it went down.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Tribal Dragon Wrote:The Nuggets still suck. :-(

I'm retarded.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)