Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
While I've waited for this day for a long time, I'd be more stoked had it happened 3-5 years ago. I love AI and have always though he's a perfect fit for Pistons basketball, but he's not the same ball player.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its a weird move.I would have thought sheed would go first but I do think they are getting out of the Chauncy Billups contract at the right time.AI's contract is done this year so they definitely didnt screw themselves long term.Will it make them a title contender?I doubt it but the way the east is one injury to a Lebron or KG and they are the second best team in the east.Supposedly Stuckey is the new pg so maybe Dumars thinks that with AI outside and Sheed on the inside they can get it done.They still have a really good starting 5.I have no idea what Denvers thinking was.I hate Anthony and Billups is on the downside of his career.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh by the way can I get snarg in here to tell me who is better,Tony Parker or Billups?God I called that from the get go.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I just read that Dumars is lining up to make a push at Lebron, and they could be the new favorites to land him.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Can't see it.I heard that Nike already has a deal in place for Lebron to get a 50 million bonus for signing with either the Nets or Knicks.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The Nuggets still suck. :-(
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
KG is a bitch.I love how Calderon gave it right back to him.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0&eurl[/ame]
My selections for how things will finish in 09 which are usually correct 90% of the time are as follows.
Atlantic
Boston
Toronto
Philly
NJ
NY
Central
Cavs
Pistons
Bulls
Pacers
Bucks
Southeast
Orlando
Hawks
Miami
Washington
Charlotte
Southwest -best division
Hornets
Dallas
Spurs
Houston
Memphis
Northwest -worst divison
Utah
Portland
Denver
OKC
Minny
Pacific
Lakers
Phoenix
Clippers
Golden State
Sacramento
Eastern Conference Finals
Boston\Cleveland
Western Conference Finals
Lakers\Hornets
Finals
Lakers\Cavs
Winner
Lakers
Take it to the bank.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I preferred the part where Paul Pierce took over the game in the 4th.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
afro americans are nothing but trouble
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Typical Boston.
Sixers are talking about trading Elton Brand.I say move him to Miami for Sean Marion.He fits our run and gun style and Brand would help the heat.
See You In Toledo